Question about Microsoft Excel for PC
How come i can recover my excel vba password for free. Mail at email@example.com
Get user friendly solution to recover VBA password with the help of SysTools VBA Password Remover Software
Posted on Aug 05, 2013
You can but you will need software. Search for google for VBA password recovery tools. Search for the appropriate crack you have it all . .
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
1. Create a new simple excel file.
2. In the VBA part, set a simple password (say - 1234).
3. Save the file and exit.
4. Open the file you just created with a simple editor. (e.g. WordPad)
5. Copy the lines starting with the following keys: (found way down the page)
6. with a simple editor (again), open the excel file you don’t know
the VBA password for,
and paste the above copied lines from the dummy file.
7. save the excel file and exit.
8. Now, open the excel file you need to see the VBA code in. The password for the VBA code will simply be 1234
Posted on Nov 28, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2017 | Yahoo Computers & Internet
on Sep 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Jul 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 15, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 20, 2013 | Excel-Tool Excel Tool VBA Password...
May 25, 2011 | Excel-Tool Excel Tool VBA Password...
Aug 28, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Jun 18, 2010 | Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Upgrade:...
Jun 06, 2010 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Jan 28, 2016 | Microsoft Excel for PC
Dec 12, 2013 | Microsoft Excel for PC
Jul 23, 2013 | Microsoft Excel for PC
912 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: