- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
When a cooling device starts beeping, see it as a warning it can't hold the temperature you selected. Could be the compressor does not work correct, could be it lost cooling fluid. If it keeps beeping, save the food by putting it in another fridge and start (or let someone start) finding out what is wrong. The door symbol is indicating the fridge thinks the temp rise is caused by an open door.
TPMS - TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR WARNING LIGHT NOTE: Tire pressure rises and falls depending on heat caused by vehicle's operation and the outside temperature. If outside temperature is low, the air inside the tire may cool, causing a lower tire inflation pressure. This may cause the low tire pressure warning light to illuminate.
When the tire pressure warning light comes on, immediately check the air pressure of all tires and adjust to the specified pressure. Make sure the warning light goes off. If the warning light stays on or flashes, there is a malfunction in the TPM system. See appropriate manufacturer service information.
Hope this helps; also keep in mind that your feedback
is important and
I`ll appreciate your time and consideration if you leave some
testimonial comment about this answer.
If power indicator light red and warning indicator red flashing than according to user manual :-
The projector has been cooled down enough and the temperature returns to normal. When turning ON the projector the WARNING indicator stops flashing. CHECK AND CLEAN THE AIR FILTER.
Experience:- 1. if the temperature is very low than temperature sensor maybe misbehave.
2. If anyone fan not working
so please you check fans.
(If lamp or lamp ballast unit faulty than after a time period the lamp indicator light ON not a warning indicator. I experience many times if any fan in projector are broken or jamed the temperature light if present otherwise warning light ON or flashing)
The flashing red light indicates the problem in the temperature of the unit.The temperature is rising over then required so the red light is flashing. There are some possibilities that you will have to get checked.
1) Make sure your freezer/refrigerator door is closing properly and sealing all around.If the doors are not closing properly then this can lead to rise in temperature. 2) If doors are proper and closed properly then other possibility is to check the compressor .Check the compressor is it running properly or its not running.Beside the compressor there is a fan if the fan is running the compressor is turning on if fan is not running the compressor is not running.If the unit is not getting very cold this also indicates the problem is in the compressor section.A weak or faulty compressor causes the temperature rise problem. 3) If compressor also checks out ok then the other possibility is fault in the thermostat of the unit.The thermostat is getting overheated and this is causing the red light flashing. 4) Before replacing any part in the unit try the defrost procedure first .Keep the unit unplugged from power and keep both the freezer/refrigerator doors open .let it remain unplugged for 24 hours.Then reconnect the power and check for some time.If the unit works properly that means defrost procedure solved the problem.But if same error light comes On flashing that means the faulty part needs replacement. You can get required parts for your refrigerator from the on-line sites like :-- www.partsselect.com. Thanks. keep updated for any more query.you can rate this solution
and show your appreciation.
hi... The cause of the problem is an insufficient rise in water temperature during a pre-set time period. The heater fault-detection program that was added to the electronic control is designed to shut down the dishwasher if the board-test for proper water temperature rise is not sufficient. The dishwasher run cycle was modified to add 8 minutes 45 seconds of heat at the beginning of the main wash cycle. If the inlet water at the thermistor is below 110°F, the thermistor looks for a water rise of 4°F. If the inlet water is over 110°F, the test is for an increase of 2°F. If the temperature rise is below specifications, the unit will drain and the clean light will blink seven times. You will need to identify possible causes of insufficient temperature rise. These causes may include checking the wiring to/failure of the control, the heating element, the thermistor, the inlet valve, door switch, motor or capacitor. Make sure that water is not siphoning during fill. Once the heater fault detection is triggered and the condition resolved, the electronic control must be reset by initiating a special diagnostic cycle. Use the Product Tech Sheet shipped with each dishwasher — you’ll find it behind the kickplates — to identify the correct cycle sequence. The rapid advance cycle will not properly reset the electronic control....
The lights are set off by the balance sensors.And if your balance sensors are stopping it from spinning than you first have to make sure the washer is level.You could have bad Shocks and a bad electronic control board,.