Question about Epson Stylus CX5400 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I don,t know reset my printer cx5400, the cartridges are new and originals. i need help.
Try doing this :
Reclamping the Ink Cartridges
Once you start the ink cartridge reclamp procedure, you must complete all the steps in one session.
1. Make sure the EPSON Stylus CX5400 is turned on and not printing.
2. Press a MENU button until you see CHANGE CARTRIDGE, then press the COLOR COPY BUTTON. The ink cartridges will move to the replacement position.
3. Lift up the unit's cover, to access the ink cartridges.
4. Pinch the tabs on the front and back of the cartridge, and lift it out of the printer.
5. Lower the cartridge back into its holder, then press down on the top of the cartridge until it clicks in place.
Caution: Don't touch the green circuit board on the back of the cartridge, as you may inhibit normal operation and printing.
6. Carefully lower the scanner and press it down until it clicks into place. The EPSON Stylus CX5400 begins charging the ink delivery system.
The On light flashes and the EPSON Stylus CX5400 makes noise. Charging takes about 30 seconds. When it's finished, the On light stops flashing and stays on steady.
Caution: Never turn off the EPSON Stylus CX5400 while the On light is flashing, unless the Stylus CX5400 hasn't moved or made noise for more than 5 minutes.
if the issue still persists - you need to call the vendor - it´s a hardware issue
Posted on Jan 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 06, 2010 | Epson Stylus CX5400 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 16, 2010 | Epson Stylus CX5400 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 29, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX5400 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 27, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX5400 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 10, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX5400 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 25, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX5400 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 04, 2008 | Epson Stylus 680 InkJet Color Printer
Oct 11, 2007 | Epson Stylus CX5400 All-In-One InkJet...
1,823 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!