Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Acer 22" WLCD Monitorx223W last mont then I can get no sound from the computer Have desk top speakers and input plug is green and pluged in to out put but no sound there was sound before i changed the monit the Computere is an E machineor
You have to disconnect your cables again and put it in the green conector. then start up your PC, and check the mixer con sound multimedia if all is up, and NOT MUTE, then see if sound is comming again, check if your sound card, is ENABLE on BIOS, and drivers are ok.
Posted on Dec 30, 2007
I have no sound from my emachine, how do i enable the sound
Posted on Aug 22, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2015 | Acer 27" S271HL bid Full HD LED-LCD...
Jun 14, 2014 | Acer 22" X223w LCD Monitor
Apr 29, 2014 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
1. Connect the black plug of the rear right speaker into the black plug on the subwoofer.
2. Connect the yellow plug on the rear left speaker into the yellow input on the subwoofer.
3. Connect the red plug of the front center speaker into the red input on the subwoofer.
4. Connect the white plug of the front left speaker into the white input on the subwoofer.
5. Connect the d-sub connector plug from the front right speaker into the d-plug connector on the subwoofer.
6. Connect the green, black and orange input to the matching plugs on your computer. If you have a four-channel sound card, connect the green plug from the input audio cable to the front plug of the card and the black plug to the rear plug. Do not connect the orange input. If you are using a two-channel sound card, connect the green plug from the input audio cable to the "Line Out" jack on the sound card. Do not connect the green and orange plug.
7. Plug the subwoofer power chord into the electrical power outlet.
8. Place your subwoofer on ground around your computer desk. Position the front center speaker on top of your computer monitor.
9. Place the left and right front speakers on the sides of the monitor. Position the left and right rear speakers behind you, making sure they are pointing toward the front left and right speakers.
10. needs to support 5.1 surround. Normally, more than three sockets for sound indicates that it does. Then you need to use the software that comes with the sound hardware to configure it for 5.1 - Default will be 2.1 or just 2.
Check the control panel out. This is a lot easier under Windows 7.- Here you can access what you need via the speaker icon on the system tray (right click)
There is NO problem with your OS or hardware, this is pretty standard...
hope this will help you solve your problem.
Jul 18, 2011 | Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
Apr 26, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 06, 2010 | Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
Mar 28, 2010 | Acer 22" X223w LCD Monitor
Mar 04, 2010 | Acer 90.00012.30B Computer Speakers
Feb 26, 2010 | Acer Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 19, 2018 | QSC Audio Players & Recorders
1,189 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!