Question about CD Players
Relative brand new unit. won't read any disc. Even if the music Cd is/was just opened.
On putting in the cd and shutting the lid an error occurs. on the screen it reads' remain err sled' and the cd is not spinning. what is the problem???
Posted on Feb 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2014 | Tascam CD Players
Apr 22, 2013 | Tascam Cd-Rw700
Dec 06, 2012 | CD Players
Aug 13, 2012 | CD Players
Jun 15, 2011 | Philips CDR785 3-Disc CD Recorder
To remove a stuck CD from Tascam CC222
This solved the "Now OPC" problem
1. Unplug unit
2. Remove the top cover, (3 screws on each
side and 3 on the back, lift cover).
3. Plug in unit.
4. Power on the unit to observe the drive
spindle spinning clockwise, (1" disc on top of drive).
5. Turn off unit, do not unplug at this
6. Use a small screwdriver to prevent the
drive spindle from spinning.
7. Power on the unit preventing the spin.
8. In approximately 10 seconds the display
will read "Disc Error" and the CD tray will open.
9. Remove the screwdriver and the disc.
10. Turn off the unit and unplug.
11. Replace the cover.
12. Use a better quality disc.
Sep 23, 2010 | Tascam CC-222mkIII CD Player / Recorder
Nov 15, 2009 | Tascam CD-A500 CD Player
Apr 24, 2009 | Tascam CC-222mkIII CD Player / Recorder
Jan 28, 2008 | Tascam CD-A500 CD Player
Oct 25, 2016 | Bose CD Players
434 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!