Question about ASK Proxima Proxima DP2000S Data Video Projector ( DP-2000S, DP 2000S ) Multimedia Projector
If this is seen when you are connecting to a cable box or satellite box like DirecTV through or other such device your issue is most likely a DC ground loop. Here are some suggestions:
Video Projector ground loop
1) If you have horizontal hum bars when your projector is connected to a set-top box or other equipment that are on a different circuit or are grounded causing a ground potential between the source and the projector
2) Hum bars are the result of a ground loop, usually caused by cable television that has not been properly grounded
Try this to verify:
1) Disconnect your cable television coax from the wall by unscrewing it.
2) Run your Projector and verify that you are no longer getting the lines.
If you have verified that the issue was a ground loop by testing the solution requires a DC
Ground Blocker style device similar to the below options:
1) Go to http://www.cablesandconnectors.com/02100-02.HTM (part number 2118)
2) Purchase a DC GROUD BLOCKER & ISOLATION TRANSFORMER either from the above or similar electronics store location.
3) Other examples and ground loop explanations for both Video & Audio can be found at the following link for information about ground loop; scroll to Why Ground Loop is a Problem:
4) Other commercial antenna signal isolators are available on the web or simply see your local Radio Shack
5) Connect the isolator device chosen to your set-top box and hook it back up.
You will be back-up and running in no time.
Posted on Nov 19, 2008
This occurs when the input frame rate is not understandable by the projector..try changing the settings in the input or in the projector
Try to tell me.... whether my suggestion was useful???
Have a nice day.
Posted on Feb 09, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 21, 2014 | Proscan Televison & Video
Apr 27, 2010 | Sony Grand WEGA KF60WE610 60" Rear...
Oct 25, 2009 | Mitsubishi WS-48513 48" Rear Projection...
Aug 12, 2009 | Panasonic TH-50PX75U Plasma HDTV
Dec 27, 2008 | Televison & Video
Sep 02, 2008 | Sony Handycam DCR-SR42 Camcorder
Apr 17, 2008 | Mitsubishi VS-50605 50" Rear Projection...
Feb 16, 2008 | Compaq Presario M2000 Notebook
590 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: