Question about ASK Proxima Proxima DP2000S Data Video Projector ( DP-2000S, DP 2000S ) Multimedia Projector
If this is seen when you are connecting to a cable box or satellite box like DirecTV through or other such device your issue is most likely a DC ground loop. Here are some suggestions:
Video Projector ground loop
1) If you have horizontal hum bars when your projector is connected to a set-top box or other equipment that are on a different circuit or are grounded causing a ground potential between the source and the projector
2) Hum bars are the result of a ground loop, usually caused by cable television that has not been properly grounded
Try this to verify:
1) Disconnect your cable television coax from the wall by unscrewing it.
2) Run your Projector and verify that you are no longer getting the lines.
If you have verified that the issue was a ground loop by testing the solution requires a DC
Ground Blocker style device similar to the below options:
1) Go to http://www.cablesandconnectors.com/02100-02.HTM (part number 2118)
2) Purchase a DC GROUD BLOCKER & ISOLATION TRANSFORMER either from the above or similar electronics store location.
3) Other examples and ground loop explanations for both Video & Audio can be found at the following link for information about ground loop; scroll to Why Ground Loop is a Problem:
4) Other commercial antenna signal isolators are available on the web or simply see your local Radio Shack
5) Connect the isolator device chosen to your set-top box and hook it back up.
You will be back-up and running in no time.
Posted on Nov 19, 2008
This occurs when the input frame rate is not understandable by the projector..try changing the settings in the input or in the projector
Try to tell me.... whether my suggestion was useful???
Have a nice day.
Posted on Feb 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 17, 2012 | Sony VPL-ES3 Multimedia Projector
Sep 26, 2011 | Optoma EP716 Multimedia Projector
8/23/11 I have an Art-O-Graph DB300 Projector along with a rolling table that it's clamped to that I am needing to sell. It is quite large & in new condition,& not familiar with. It is my fathers who is now ill & unable to use. Hoping someone can help me or guide me in how & where I can do this? I live in the Chicagoland area. Pls can anyone help? Thk you!
Dec 06, 2010 | Artograph MC250 Projector
Apr 24, 2010 | Sony VPL CS1 Multimedia Projector
Oct 07, 2009 | Christie LX45 Multimedia Projector
Sep 28, 2009 | Mitsubishi HC1600 Projector
Aug 19, 2008 | Multimedia Projectors
Jul 13, 2008 | SharpVision XV-Z9000U Multimedia Projector
586 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: