Question about LG TROMM WM2688H 4.0 cu.ft. Front Loading SteamWasher
My Tromm WM0532HW stops a wash cycle with a flashing "LE"
I do not have the manual, so I don't know what is wrong to fix it.
Most likely lack of flow in drain water. Pump inlet could be restricted. I'm guessing it must be sudding up in the rinse cycle and shuts down when it spins up... This is from all the water in the tub.
1. pull the access door on the lower left. You will need a blade (flat) head screw driver for this.
2. You should see a hose. and a knob. Get a small bucket, or 1L soda bottle. Pinch the hose, pull the cap and let the hose drain the water. You might have to pinch the hose and cap it if your bucket gets too full so you can empty it. If you skip this and just open the pump trap, be ready for water to come out, unless it is the inlet port of the pump housing that is blocked
3. After the water is out, you can open the knob for the trap to the pump housing.
4. Make sure the trap is clean. If it isn't, then this is most likely your problem. If it's clean then you want to look into the pump housing before putting the trap back in. Use a flash light. I found a bottle cap ontime holding back the water, when i pushed it water came gushing out.
5. If you can't see a block from this method, either of the follow could be the problem.
A. Pump motor not working or power not starting the pump motor.
B. inlet or outlet hose have a major restriction or blocked.
In this case it will come down to fixing it yourself or calling someone.
Posted on Aug 26, 2008
Posted on Oct 02, 2008
You can download the manuel and codes such as LE from the internet at LG.
Posted on Jul 05, 2008
I have an LG 1815CS that has had this problem twice in the past year. The solution is to reset the motor as follows:
1. Un-plug the machine
2. Press and hold the Start button for at least 2 seconds
3. Plug the machine
4. Wash clothes :-)
Posted on Jun 28, 2008
I have the same problem with my washer machine. Use the free web link below to troubleshoot your problem. I narrowed my machine down to two faults. Stator Assy or Main PWB Assy. Good luck
Posted on Oct 13, 2008
Thermal overload protection circuit in the motor has been tripped. You need to call for service. Hope you are under warranty.
Posted on Dec 30, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2015 | LG Washing Machines
Jul 23, 2011 | LG WM-2277HW Front Load Washer
Apr 13, 2010 | LG WM1814CW Front Load Washer
Feb 16, 2009 | LG TROMM WM2688H 4.0 cu.ft. Front Loading...
Feb 02, 2009 | LG WM-0532HW Front Load Washer
Dec 30, 2008 | LG TROMM WM2688H 4.0 cu.ft. Front Loading...
Dec 28, 2008 | LG Washing Machines
Jul 27, 2008 | Washing Machines
May 11, 2008 | LG TROMM WM2688H 4.0 cu.ft. Front Loading...
844 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!