Question about Koss KS2503 System
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2016 | Televison & Video
Mar 25, 2011 | Koss KS3102 System
1. Select Canada V-Chip from the PARENTAL CONTROL menu.
2. Highlight English Ratings or French Ratings and press OK.
3. Determine the rating you want to block.
4. Press the down arrow button to scroll to the rating you want to change.
5. Press the OK button to change its status to block (the lock icon appears and all ratings above the one you selected change to lock). FRENCH RATINGS Go Back 18+ 16+ 13+ 8+ G
Press OK to view/block programs intended for children over the age of 8. V-Chip Movie Rating Limit Set movie rating limits by blocking movies rated above a specified level.
To access the Movie Rating Limit menu:
1. Press MENU on the remote control (the MAIN MENU appears).
2. Select Parental Control.
3. Select USA V-Chip.
4. Select Movie Ratings. Blocking Movie Ratings Once you are in the Movie Rating Limit menu, follow the same steps described for blocking Canadian V-Chip Ratings.
V-Chip Exempt Program Block The Exempt Prgms. option lets you decide if programs that the V-Chip recognizes as unrated can be viewed. Unrated TV programs may include news, sports, political, religious, local and weather programs, emergency bulletins, public announcements, and programs without ratings. The Exempt option applies to both USA and Canadian unrated programs and Canadian programs rated E. 20 Graphics contained within this publication are for representation only.
Using the TV's Features Unlocked All unrated programs are available. Locked All unrated programs are not available.
Nov 08, 2010 | RCA 27V530T 27" TV
Jun 07, 2010 | Koss KS3102 System
Feb 07, 2018 | Coby DVD-224 DVD Player
Dec 07, 2008 | Panasonic DVD-S31S DVD Player
Sep 18, 2006 | Koss KS3102 System
234 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: