Question about NorStar M7208 Corded Phone
WE HAVE PHONE LINE AT WORK WITH FORMER EMPLOYEE NAME ON EXTENTION. HOW CAN WE CHANGE TO PRESENT PERSON'S NAME?
CHANGING MY NAME ON EXTENSION LIST OLD EMPLOYEES NAME IS ON STILL
You will have to go into system programming. If you are not familiar with it, you will need to call in a professional, as it is too hard to explain over posting.
Posted on Dec 30, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This has PDF file that will give instructions.
Also this link has more instructions:
To Change the Name on a Mailbox:
1. Log into system administration
2. Select the softkey under "MBOX"
3. Select the softkey under "Chng"
4. Enter the mailbox number (extension. you want to change the name on
5. The display shows "Reset Password"
6. Select the softkey under "Next", keep hitting "Next" until the display shows the name
7. Select the softkey under "Chng" to enter a new name
8. Enter the name using the dial pad. Enter last name first, press "# #" to enter a comma and then enter the first name. When spelling the name, press "#" to move to the next character
9. Select the softkey under "Next" to save the change
10. Hit the release button
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2010 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Jan 20, 2010 | Lands Phones
May 04, 2009 | Lands Phones
Jan 26, 2009 | Toshiba DKT-2020-SD telephone
Nov 24, 2008 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Oct 06, 2008 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Apr 30, 2008 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Dec 12, 2007 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
898 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!