I can log on to my mail manager and see that there are 3 mails but when i click on them the our glass come on but nothing happens . I allso cannot send any mail . It gives an error , something about memory that it cannot read at a specific location.
I can open email address but cannot open & read my mails or even send out mail
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
So you are saying that you cannot view your e-mails through you're logged in to your e-mail, right?
Try optimizing your Internet browser by deleting the Cookies and Internet files, here's how:
* For Internet Explorer version 6 1. Open IE6 > Tools > Internet Options. 2. Click the Delete Cookies button and Delete History. 3. Click on OK > Close and re-open your IE6. 4. Try accessing your e-mail account.
* For Internet Explorer version 7 1. Open IE7 > Tools > Internet Options. 2. Click the "Delete" button under the Browsing History option. 3. Delete the Cookies, Internet Files 4. Click on OK > Close and re-open IE7 5. Try accessing your e-mail account.
* For Mozilla FireFox 1. Open Firefox > Tools 2. Select "Clear Recent History" 3. Select Cookies, Cache, Browsing and Download History. 4. Close and re-open Firefox 5. Access your e-mail
If this problem never happened before, you may try optimizing your Internet browser by clearing the Cookies, History and Internet Files. To do this, please follow the steps below:
* For Internet Explorer: 1. Run IE > Tools > Internet Options. 2. Locate the Browsing History portion and click the Delete button. 3. Delete the Cookies, Temporary Internet Files and History 4. Click on OK > close the IE. 5. Re-open IE > try accessing your Yahoo e-mail again.
* For Mozilla Firefox: 1. Run Firefox > Tools > Clear Recent History... 2. Click the drop-down arrow > select 'Everything' 3. Click on 'Clear Now' > close the Firefox. 4. Re-open Firefox > access your Yahoo mail.
try to open your e-mail inbox (which you use to register to facebook) and open the welcome e-mail from face book or e-mail consisting add-friends and click on the link that you find in those e-mail, then after you succeed log in to facebook, look for the setting of your account then make some changes (i-e: your password). on this step the facebook should send you a confirmation e-mail, go back to your e-mail and open it, click on the link. try to log out, and back log in with your new password.
I believe you have chosen 1 type of account and now because you have done it yourmail plus account is not available you will have to go to yahoo site and search for an answer
I have found that if a program works the way you want do NOT upgrade it as problems can occur and files lost
i log in to my email and it tells me how many email i got but when i click on it, it gives me all these login error message and i click okay button the screen gets a loading message and i wait and wait and wait but nothing happen and i just want to check my mail
The Log settings option allows you to save and email status logs to an administrator?s email address.
Step 1 Open a web browser and type the IP address of the router (default:192.168.0.1). The username is admin (all lower case) and the password is blank (nothing)
Step 2 Click on the Status tab and click the Log button.
Step 3 Click on the Log Settings button. Enter the SMTP Server or IP Address in the field provided.
SMTP server > smtp.email.msn.com
IP address > 126.96.36.199
Step 4 Enter E-mail Address in which you want the logs to be sent to.
Step 5 Select the Log type you wish to send to your SMTP server.
Step 6 Click on Apply and then click Continue to save the changes.
Click the Send E-mail Now button to send the log to the e-mail address specified.