Question about Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
When I push the power button on the console, instead of turning on, I get a message saying that digital arts and crafts studio has encountered a problem and needs to close.
I have triple checked all my settings and have no idea what else could be causing a problem. But i know its about to encounter an even bigger problem when I tell my daughter that she can't use it.
It is a video card issue
1. Bring the "Display Properties" dialog window (right-click on the desktop, click on Properties)
2. Click on the "Settings" tab. (make sure your screen resolution is set to 1024 by 768, and the color quality is 32 bits)
3. Click on the "Advance" button (this will bring a new dialog box)
On the newly opened dialog box:
4. Click on the "Troubleshoot" tab
5. Set the "Hardware acceleration" to "Full" (drag the slider all the way to where it says "Full")
6. Click "Apply", then "Ok" (this will close the dialog box)
7. Close the "Display Properties" dialog window by clicking on the OK button.
Try turning the toy ON now. I hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2011 | HP Pavilion Elite M9060N PC Desktop
Jan 14, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 09, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 07, 2010 | Sony PlayStation® 3 (60 GB) Console
Oct 19, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Mar 01, 2009 | Universal Televison & Video
Jan 15, 2009 | Cooler Master (RS-380PMSR/P) (RS380PMSRP)...
Nov 09, 2008 | Zonet Computers & Internet
Dec 22, 2007 | Xerox XG-91D 19" LCD Monitor
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: