Question about Televison & Video
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Hold down MENU on the remote and VOLUME DOWN on the TV it's self at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
2. Hold down the 0 on the remote and the VOLUME DOWN buttons on the TV its self at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
3. Hold down the MENU button on the front of the TV and the TV button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
4. Hold down GO BACK on the remote and MENU on the front of the TV at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
5. Hold down EJECT on the front of the TV and the MENU button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
Depending on the model, one of the methods should unlock the V-chip. Now, if desired, you can change the settings on the V-chip by going to the MENU and going to PARENTAL CONTROLS, or on some sets, going to MENU and then going to TV SETUP, then to V-CHIP SET.
If you have the original remote (RC-A07) for Sinotec tv, then press and hold down the Music button for about 10 seconds
Jul 10, 2011 | RCA F19421 19" TV
May 14, 2011 | Daewoo DTQ-13P2FC 13" TV
Sep 29, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jul 20, 2008 | Mitsubishi VS-50611 50" Rear Projection...
May 25, 2008 | Televison & Video
Mar 08, 2008 | Durabrand DU1901 TV
Nov 28, 2007 | Televison & Video
Oct 03, 2007 | Durabrand DWT1905 TV
Mar 24, 2018 | Hitachi Televison & Video
Mar 24, 2018 | Philips Televison & Video
162 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!