I got a nintendo wii for Christmas but cannot get it to work. When I highlight English in the language section and press A nothing happens. I have also tried to solve this using the reset button but nothing happens. Can you help me to find a solution to this problem.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have some problem with language. I have downloaded Pes 2008, which has only french language. Cant set others. Also have downloaded NDS file from btjunkie which say EURO MULTI 5. I placed that in instalation folder but dont work. Help pleaseeee.
There are three sections in the language application that you must work on.
1. The first tab, in the first section, set it to "English (United States), and in the second lower section, set it to United States.
2. The second tab, in the top section press the button and in the first section of the new box use the drop down and select "English (United States)-US. The box below should have what language the keyboard is set to input. If you make changes, the bottom right button is "Apply".
3. The third tab, in the first section, the drop down menu should be English (United States).
Once again, press the Apply button when you have finished making changes.
1. Turn it on with no cards.
2. after touching the screen once, press the icon in the bottom middle if the screen. (looks like a tiny ds)
3.press the pink wrench icon (assuming default colour scheme)
4. press the globe icon
5.press english so it is highlighted
7. press b twice then a
8. Power up in English