Question about Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
No need for you to install any CD software because your camera
will be recognized automatically as a removable disk when your computer has the following Operating Systems.
For transferring pictures with OS (Windows 98/XP/Vista/2000/MAC 9.2-10.3 ):
- Turn off camera
- Plug USB cable to camera and PC
- Turn on camera
- Connect to computer or printer will come out on camera screen
- Select the desired one
- Press MENU/OK
- "New Hardware Found" will be seen on the right lower corner
- A window will pop out with various options
- Example: "Open to View Files", "Copt to a folder"...
* If nothing like those mentioned above happened,
Double check through Computer Devices with Removable storage:
- Look for DCIM folder in any of the Removable storage
- Select 100sscam folder inside DCIM folder
- Upon opening, all pictures will be viewed
Just try to make sure that you'll be using the USB cable supplied
in the package and your PC does have good working USB ports.
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 18, 2010 | Digital Cameras
May 23, 2010 | Canon PowerShot A95 Digital Camera
Jul 14, 2009 | Cool-Icam 2U Digital Camera
Jan 23, 2009 | Canon Digital Cameras
Apr 06, 2008 | Digital Cameras
Jan 01, 2008 | HP Photosmart 735 Digital Camera
Dec 18, 2007 | Fuji FinePix F460 Digital Camera
Nov 15, 2007 | Fuji FinePix A201 Digital Camera
Nov 13, 2007 | Canon Digital Rebel XT / EOS 350D Digital...
151 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: