Question about Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
No need for you to install any CD software because your camera
will be recognized automatically as a removable disk when your computer has the following Operating Systems.
For transferring pictures with OS (Windows 98/XP/Vista/2000/MAC 9.2-10.3 ):
- Turn off camera
- Plug USB cable to camera and PC
- Turn on camera
- Connect to computer or printer will come out on camera screen
- Select the desired one
- Press MENU/OK
- "New Hardware Found" will be seen on the right lower corner
- A window will pop out with various options
- Example: "Open to View Files", "Copt to a folder"...
* If nothing like those mentioned above happened,
Double check through Computer Devices with Removable storage:
- Look for DCIM folder in any of the Removable storage
- Select 100sscam folder inside DCIM folder
- Upon opening, all pictures will be viewed
Just try to make sure that you'll be using the USB cable supplied
in the package and your PC does have good working USB ports.
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2014 | Cameras
Nov 18, 2010 | Cameras
Jul 14, 2009 | Cool-Icam 2U Digital Camera
Jan 23, 2009 | Canon Cameras
Apr 06, 2008 | Cameras
Jan 01, 2008 | HP Photosmart 735 Digital Camera
Dec 18, 2007 | Fuji FinePix F460 Digital Camera
Nov 15, 2007 | Fuji FinePix A201 Digital Camera
Nov 13, 2007 | Canon Digital Rebel XT / EOS 350D Digital...
Jan 02, 2014 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
Dec 31, 2011 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: