Trying to set my Directv remote to control my Orion TV........
The Directv remote does not have an option for Orion TV's, only Onkink, Onwa, and some other brands I've never heard of. So, I cannot figure out how to set my Directv Remote to control my TV's power, volume, etc. . .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To setup your URC-3021 for a TV, these are the steps:
1. Turn on your TV. 2. On the remote control, press TV once. 3. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then release SET. 4. Enter the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly, the LED will blink twice. If the LED did not blink twice, repeat steps 2 through 4 and enter the same code again. 5.
Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER once. The device
should turn off. If it does not, repeat steps 2 through 5, trying each
code until you find one that works.
Programming DIRECTV Remote
1. Locate the DIRECTV Receiver's brand and model number
(on the back or bottom panel) and write it in the
2. Locate the 5-digit code for your DIRECTV Receiver (see
3. Power on the DIRECTV Receiver.
4. Move the slide switch to DIRECTV icon.
5. Press and hold in the MUTE and SELECT keys until the
green light under the DIRECTV icon flashes twice and
then release both keys.
6. Using the number keys enter the 5-digit code. If performed
correctly the green light under the DIRECTV icon
will flash twice.
11454, 10054, 10030, 10706, 10179, 11254
7. Aim the remote at your DIRECTV Receiver and press
that the power key once. The DIRECTV Receiver should
turn off. If it does not turn off, repeat steps 3 and 4, trying
each code for your brand until you find the correct
8. For future reference write down the working code for
your DIRECTV Receiver in the blocks below:
Once you have programmed the DIRECTV remote control for
your TV, you may want to activate the TV Input button.
1. Move the slide switch to the position under TV icon.
2. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys until the green
light under the TV icon flashes twice and then release
3. Using the number keys enter in 9-6-0 (The green light
under the TV icon will flash twice)
You now have the ability to control the Input select feature for