Question about Epson RX620 All-In-One InkJet Photo Printer
Moved the printer and now it wont set up 2 copy
>make sure printer is not connected to a computer
>powercycle the unit
>try pressing the copy button again
>issue persists : hardware issue / contact the vendor
Posted on Jan 03, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Manual Reset for Canon Pixma MPC190 Printers
1. Enter the service mode SERVICE MODE - pressing buttons Menu, Copy, Scan, Copy, Copy
2. Choose TEST MODE.
3. Select 8 PRINTER TEST -TEST MODE.
4. Choose 3, EEPROM CLEAR
5. Select 0, INK COUNT
6. Press the Set button.
7. Click Stop / Reset button (return to item 3), and again press the ON / OFF
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Aug 11, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
To adjust the default lighter/darker setting
1. On the LaserJet 3015, press MENU/ENTER.
2. Use the < or the > button to select Copy setup, and then press MENU/ENTER.
3. Use the < or the > button to select Def. Light/Dark, and then press MENU/ENTER.
4. Use the < or the > button to adjust the setting. Move the slider to the left to make all of the
copies lighter than the original, or move the slider to the right to make all of the copies
darker than the original.
5. Press MENU/ENTER to save the selection.
Page 48 of the User Guide has instructions for adjusting the light/dark setting during a copy job.
Also see the Troubleshooting section of the User Guide for other possible reasons for light/faded copies.
If your copies continue to come out too light, you may need to clean the insert a new toner cartridge or change brands of toner. I tried several "generic" toner cartridges and refills, but my prints and copies were always faded or streaky. After going back to genuine HP cartridges, I haven't had any print quality problems.
Jul 21, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3015 All-In-One Printer
Jul 26, 2010 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 16, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 04, 2009 | HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One InkJet...
May 14, 2009 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 12, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 02, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!