Loaded the software, then the icon is on the computer, but when I go to open the PHOTOVIEWER it says " No photo viewer found, program terminated" What do I do about this? Please help I am using Windows XP on both my laptop and my PC.
There is no solution for this. It's a MAJOR POS! My aunt got me one for Xmas and I've put in about 20 hours trying to get it to work and have tried every trick on here, from downloading the software from the internet to turning it off and on, I've deleted drivers and installed dirvers, plugged and unplugged, I've went into device manager and still nothing at all works.... It's a POS...I'm gonna try to return it...INNOVAGE IS A RIPOFF....
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The program is corrupt. Uninstall it, delete all remaining files and folders, run a registry cleaner, defragment, download a new installer and install it again but in a different location.
Or you could just install a much better photo viewer http://www.irfanview.com/
The message "No Photo Viewer Found, program termined" will happen unless you have the keychain plugged into the USB port in syncronization mode not charging mode. It's just saying it can't find a Photo Viewer plugged in to sync with. That should solve your problems. You can't update you image library unless it is plugged in
I got a key ring for Christmas too ...when the keyring is on 'charge' mode it doesnt show on computer ...you have to remove the lead from key ring, switch off key ring then replace lead and switch to 'update' mode. Now if you double click on icon it should work!!!
Our vu-me golf photo ball came with a small CD that has the photoviewer software on it. It keeps slipping out of my CD-ROM drive because of its size. We also have Windows 7 and the software isn't compatible. We're unable to find a downloadable compatible version of the photoviewer software.
My instruction booklet says:
IMPORTANT: The keychain MUST be plugged in and in "update" mode in order for you to open the Photo Viewer progarm. If it is not plugged in, or is in the wrong mode, you will get the following error" No photo viewer is found, program terminated!
2. Once the keychain is plugged in and in "update" mode double click the Photo Viewer icon on your desktop to launch the application. (I wasn't able to double click the Photo Viewer icon at all, so I don't know what else to do). And for the rest of you that are able to double click it, I will give you the instructions.
3. Use Photo Viewer's file manager to browse photos on your computer.
4. Once you select a photo, it will show up in the crop marquee. Put the box over the area that you want to see on your keychain and click the POST button (arrow to the right). This will move your photos to the collection panel.
5. Delete any unwanted photos by selecting the image in the collection panel and clicking the X button from the menu bar.
6. Once you have all photos in the collection panel that you want on your keychain, click the "synchronized" button. At the bottom of your screen, you will see that the status has changed from "idle " to "download" and the black bar will show %complete.
7. Once the download is 100% complete and you get the following message, "photo viewer data synchronized complete", click OK, exit the progam and disconnect the keychain.
IMPORTANT: Do not disconnect the Digital Photo Keychain until the download is complete and you exit the photo viewer software.
found that on another site - after I had the same trouble - this software really works - updated the pic frame in no time :)
IT IS an easy fix...uninstall the Picture Viewer that you got from the Disc they gave...Throw it away. Go to www.mscustomercare.com at the top of the keychain section, it says "download".............. THIS version works.
Your computer will certainly have its own program for viewing photos. For example, if you are using Windows XP, you just right click on a photo file and choose "preview".
It can be difficult to find the photos on your computer if you have been using one of the silly organizers that come with cameras. You can search for a photo if you know its filename or for *.jpg to find all the photos on your hard drive.