Question about Wurlitzer Jukebox 1015 One More Time 100-Disc CD Changer
The yellow cards come with the jukebox as a freeby. To print more you need to use the Wurlitzer Title Strip Software. It print on A4 paper but you still have to cut them out.
Posted on Mar 20, 2008
Hi, i've found a couple of sites and have used for my jukebox, firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Feb 12, 2008
Email me , email@example.com
Posted on Feb 01, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
This printer has capability to print on labels. Here are some tips when printing on labels:
· Use labels designed specifically for laser printers. Check with the manufacturer or vendor to verify that the labels can withstand temperatures up to 210°C (410°F) without sealing, excessive curling, wrinkling, or releasing hazardous emissions.
· Labels can be printed at a higher fusing temperature up to 220°C (428°F) if Label Weight is set to Heavy.
· Select this setting using the Embedded Web Server, or from the printer control panel Paper menu. Label adhesives, face sheet (printable stock), and topcoats can withstand up to 25-psi (172-kPa) pressure without delaminating, oozing around the edges, or releasing hazardous fumes.
· Do not use labels with slick backing material.
· Use full label sheets. Partial sheets may cause labels to peel off during printing, resulting in a jam. Partial sheets also contaminate the printer and the cartridge with adhesive, and could void the printer and cartridge warranties.
· Do not use labels with exposed adhesive.
· Do not print within 1 mm (0.04 in.) of the edge of the label, of the perforations, or between die-cuts of the label.
· Be sure adhesive backing does not reach to the sheet edge. Zone coating of the adhesive at least 1 mm (0.04 in.) away from edges is recommended. Adhesive material contaminates the printer and could void the warranty.
· If zone coating of the adhesive is not possible, remove a 2-mm (0.06-in.) strip on the leading and driver edge, and use a non-oozing adhesive.
· Portrait orientation works best, especially when printing bar codes.
· Use only paper label sheets. Vinyl, pharmacy, and dual-sided labels are not supported.
For further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support.
Mar 04, 2011 | Lexmark E260dn Laser Printer
Feb 07, 2011 | Wurlitzer Jukebox 1015 One More Time...
Jun 29, 2010 | Wurlitzer Jukebox 1015 One More Time...
Jan 20, 2010 | Wacom Bamboo Fun 5.8" x 3.7" USB Tablet...
Nov 04, 2009 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Apr 05, 2009 | Visioneer Strobe XP 100 Path-Through...
Jul 24, 2008 | Wurlitzer Jukebox CD Player
Jul 16, 2008 | Kodak I620 SHTFEDSCAN Path-Through Scanner
Jul 06, 2008 | Samsung SYNC SGH-A707 Cellular Phone
1,020 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: