Question about Teac PLD2000 System
I need the unlock code for my TEAC PL-D2000 so I can play multizone dvd's...
To set Region code to 0 on a Teac PL-D2000 DVD System to enable play of any region
Ensure TV monitor is on so and set to display DVD.
1. Turn system completely off.
2. Turn on system.
3. Open tray.
4. Using remote press and hold the return button.
5. While holding the RETURN button, press and hold the DISPLAY button.
6. You will see something like this displayed on screen: VER 1006 TE 3210
7. Release DISPLAY and RETURN buttons simultaneously.
8. Press the ANGLE button. You will see WRITING REGION ID displayed.
You can now play DVDs from any region.
Posted on Jan 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 02, 2008 | Teac PLD2000 System
Mar 15, 2008 | Teac PLD2000 System
Jan 24, 2008 | Philips HTS3500S System
Jan 20, 2008 | JVC TH-S8 System
Jan 01, 2008 | Teac PLD2000 System
Dec 10, 2007 | Teac PLD2000 System
Sep 16, 2007 | JVC TH-S8 System
May 27, 2007 | Teac PLD2000 System
818 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: