- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
As long as you have wired up correctly, your new board is faulty. If you mean wont power down, as in the lights on the front wont turn off, these lights and the power switch itself are all part of the board. Take it back for a warranty swap. Occasionally there is the odd faulty new part, there has be some unfortunate person to get them.
please provide the model number of the dishwasher so that I can identify the type of lid seal it is using. Usually the lid seal actuator motors are stuck and prevent drawer from opening. You could force it open with a slight tug. Otherwise turn the mains power off and on and see if it makes any difference. Need to check the lid seals for damage otherwise it may leak in future and cause flood switch to trip.
Ensure that the dishwasher is connected to a working power supply.
Check the local fuse or circuit breaker and restart as necessary.
Open and shut the door firmly until it latches into place. The
dishwasher will not function if the door is not latched into position.
Select the desired cycle and press the cycle button firmly, as you must
choose a cycle in order for the dishwasher to begin operation.
Look at the water valve that is connected to the dishwasher and ensure it is turned on.
Turn off the dishwasher and unplug it from the power supply to reset
the unit. Plug it back in and select a new cycle. Select "Start." If
the dishwasher still does not start, contact an authorized service
dishwasher wont turn on. power is ok. when you turn the dial with the power switch on it clicks motor turn on pumps do not turn on wont fill or empty power light does nnot light up latch seems to be fastening proper is there a reset switch
1. No power to the dishwasherMake sure there's power getting to the dishwasher. Check for a tripped circuit breaker or a blown fuse. Check the wall socket for power. Sometimes the power cord disconnects at the dishwasher (inside the junction box, behind the bottom kick panel), if this is the case, the wiring must be repaired or replaced.
2. Door switch Replace if defective.
3. Timer Replace if defective (note: uncommon problem).
4. Selector switch Replace if defective (note: uncommon problem).
When my wife got home, she told me where she put the manual. After reading it, all you have to do is press the rinse button for 3 seconds and the lock light will go off. I am not going to take off any electrical panel.