Question about Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Lexmark cart are intelligent once empty they Dont work if u refilled them ,,and they are designed not to work once ink is over. if it works ur lucky......Case when ur using new cart there is tape remove it ,but a small strip of blue tape is stuck on nozzels if it is not removed ,please remove and resit the cart back.. still error exist follow these steps
Complete the following instructions:
1. Power off your All-in-One.
2. Use both hands to lift up the scanner unit until the scanner support holds it open.
3. Turn the All-in-One on. The print cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading position, unless the All-in-One is busy.
4. Remove the color print cartridge.
5. Lower the scanner unit until it is completely closed.
6. If the error message reappears, replace the black print cartridge with a new print cartridge.
If it does not repeat steps 1-3 and then go to step 7.
7. Reinstall the color cartridge and remove the black print cartridge.
8. Lower the scanner unit until it is completely closed.
9. If the error message occurs again, replace the color cartridge.
10. If an error message reappears, repeat steps 1-3 and reinstall both print cartridges.
11. Lower the scanner unit until it is completely closed.
12. If you receive the error message again, replace both cartridges.
Posted on Mar 15, 2008
I have changed my cartridge and no print coming. The printer goes thru the motions and no print.
Posted on Feb 09, 2008
Clean the heads, printer is not reading new cartridge or refilled cartridge. You may also have a paper jam if alignment is affected. Check for little jams, post back if no go lilacgerry xxx
Posted on Feb 06, 2008
My printer want print from my computer when i push copy but it will scan or copy from another page that i put under the copy machine to scan and copy but the black want print everytime a push print it acts as if it is printing but a blank sheet of paper comes out with nothing on it, as well as i refill the cartridge blac it still want print and now it reads aligment problems, remove tape from cartridges or check troubleshooting
Posted on Feb 17, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2012 | Lexmark Interpret S405 Wireless All-in-One...
Jun 07, 2012 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 23, 2011 | Ricoh Aficio GX3000 All-In-One Printer
Jun 15, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
May 11, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Dec 18, 2009 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 09, 2009 | HP J4680 Office Jet All-In-One Printer
795 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!