Question about Mitsubishi WS-65313 65" Rear Projection HDTV
For Factory Menu, press MENU 1 3 7 0
Service Adjustment Mode, press MENU 2 3 5 7
Convergence Mode, press MENU 2 3 5 9
Use the VIDEO or VIDEO buttons to enter two different groups of adjustments
Use the VIDEO / VIDEO buttons to toggle thru the adjustments
Use the + and - keys to adjust
When finished with adjustments, press ENTER to save
Press MENU twice to exit service mode
Hope this helps. You should look for the vertical height or size adjustment. Do not adjust anything you don't know about.
Posted on Dec 28, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2016 | Televison & Video
1. To enter the Service Alignment Mode (SAM), press the following key sequence on the remote control transmitter: 0-6-2-5-9-6-Status.
2. From the top level SAM menu, use the Menu Up/Down keys to highlight the Geometry sub menu.
3. Use the Menu Left/Right keys to enter the Geometry sub menu.
4. In the Geometry sub-menu, use the Menu Up/Down buttons to select VAM.
5. Using the Menu Left/Right keys, adjust VSH so that the horizontal bar is properly centered, top to bottom.
6. Using the cursor up/down keys, select VAM from the Geometry sub-menu, and use the Menu Right key to
increase the value to obtain a slight overscan.
7. If other Geometry adjustments are needed, proceed to the necessary adjustment using the Menu Up/Down
8. Upon completion of Geometry adjustments, press the Menu button to return to the top level SAM menu.
9. To exit the Service Alignment Mode, turn the set off with the Power button on the remote control.
Oct 30, 2007 | Philips 19PR19 19" TV
Jun 03, 2012 | Televison & Video
May 15, 2012 | Sony Bravia Kdf-46e3000 46-inch 1080p 3lcd...
Mar 25, 2009 | Sharp 27U-F810 27" TV
Mar 03, 2009 | Televison & Video
Feb 19, 2007 | Proscan PS52800 52" Rear Projection...
1,783 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!