Question about Sony NW-E103 MP3 Player
I erased stuff and now it says no data...i try 2 put song in and it says no data...all i want is the driver or the contents on the cd rom that i lost when i moved...
1. Unhook your device from the pc by pulling out the USB cable.
2. Click the "Menu" button 1 time (found on the back of your NW-E105 player).
- This will show "Display"
3. Click the " '<< " button 7 times (the button to rewind track).
- This will show "Format"
4. Click the Play/Stop button 1 time.
- This will show "Format: N"
5. Click the " '<< " button again 1 time.
- This will show "Format: Y>
6. Click the Play/Stop button 1 time (wait for "really?" prompt), click it again.
Now your device is formatted and will play the files you add to it.
Posted on Aug 10, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2014 | Sony NW-E103 MP3 Player
May 07, 2011 | Sony NW-E105 MP3 Player
Jun 09, 2010 | Sony NW-E003F MP3 Player
Aug 22, 2009 | Sony NW-E103 MP3 Player
Jul 03, 2009 | Sony NW-E103 MP3 Player
Feb 10, 2008 | Sony NW-E103 MP3 Player
Jan 30, 2008 | Sony Network Walkman NW-E105
Oct 11, 2006 | Sony NW-E103 MP3 Player
Mar 20, 2017 | Sony NW-E103 MP3 Player
673 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!