I am getting a run time error on my computer from time to time. At times I am unable to surf the net, I can not click on the links if I am googling something. And my other problem is that When I go to start I can not start any of my programs, I have to go thru the c drive inorder to open something. Can anyone help??
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 500 points.
Re: Run Time Error 32 AT 0040475D
First time error means your internal batery is feilure you have change the batery for programs you have to set the programs acces default goto control panel , taskbar and start menu and select the way you want to use your start up programs
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Have you installed all of the smart updates for the software. I believe that it is currently at update 8.3.1. If you're not sure, make sure that your computer is connected to the internet, open the desktop icon that gets you to the folder that holds the components of 4D, double click on "Configure" and then select "Smart Update". The software will check what you have on your computer, connect to the Husqvarna Viking server and ask you to log in to your user account, then any update that you have not run will be in a list to download and installed.That is always the first step to solving a run-time environment error.Let me know if you have problems after installing all updates.
I got this all the time due to low bandwith, normally that happens if your connection to the internet is maximized in a way that you are downloading big files at the same time you are surfing the net with lots of tab on the browsers. you may just manage the usage of your bandwith wherein you need not to multi task, if the scenario is not applicable to your connection in which no download is in progress and you are just surfing the net cleaing the cache will fix the problem. you just need to click on the wrench icon on the upper right hand corner and select options > under the hood > clear browsing data. close the chrome browser and reopen it again. hope that helps :-)
A run-time error is a Visual Basic error. Check that you have the newest version installed. Once done this will cure it. You also need to make sure that you have .NET framework installed from Microsoft.
you are receiving error 80048820 when trying to sign into Windows Live
Messenger you should also get an extended error code. If this extended
error code is 80048412 the problem often occurs because the time and date settings on the computer are incorrect.The error will appear like below: You cannot sign in to Messenger. Additionally, you may receive the following error message: We were unable to sign you in to the Messenger at this time. Please try again later. To let us try and troubleshoot the problem, click the Troubleshoot button. Error code: 80048820 Extended error code: 80048412 The following steps may help resolve your issue: To troubleshoot the problem on a Microsoft Windows XP-based computer:
1. Click Start, click Run, type control timedate.cpl, and then click OK.
2. In the Date and Time Properties dialog box, confirm that the date and time settings on the computer are correct, and then click OK. To troubleshoot the problem on a Windows Vista-based computer:
1. Click Start, type control timedate.cpl in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
2. In the Date and Time Properties dialog box, confirm that the date and time settings on the computer are correct, and then click OK.
Hi , Try loggin on to safe mode and check whether you get the same message --- How to log on to safe mode - Keep tapping f8 While system boots and choose safe mode or safe mode with networking. --- If no error message do a clean boot.
How to do clean boot -- Click Start - Run - types msconfig - opens system configuration utitlity --- Click on services tab -- check the box hide all Microsoft services, then click disable all ***** click to the tab start and disable all click apply then close and it will prompt you to restart the computer . Restart the computer. I hope it fixes the issue .
- While you try to Sign in MSN Messenger you getting an error message with the no. 80048820
- Unable to Sing in
- Your system time/date incorrect
- Internet Proxy setting incorrect
- softpub.dll disable/missing
- Firewall does not allow to access, etc.
- Remove Internet Explorer proxy server settings and check the 'Automatically detect settings'.
- Launch Internet Explorer, click "Tools" and then click Internet
Options. From the Internet Options dialog box, go to the Connections
tab. Click LAN Setting. Uncheck the Use a proxy server for your LAN
checkbox. Finally tick/check: 'Automatically detect settings'.
- Correct the computer system's Time/Day as current (if required).
Click Start (Button), and then click Run, type regsvr32 softpub.dll click ok.
- Turn off the firewall. Check firewall settings such as Norton: "Block
access to secure sites". If this cures the problem, make sure that
Microsoft's MSN Messenger is allowed full access through your firewall.