I am getting a run time error on my computer from time to time. At times I am unable to surf the net, I can not click on the links if I am googling something. And my other problem is that When I go to start I can not start any of my programs, I have to go thru the c drive inorder to open something. Can anyone help??
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 500 points.
Re: Run Time Error 32 AT 0040475D
First time error means your internal batery is feilure you have change the batery for programs you have to set the programs acces default goto control panel , taskbar and start menu and select the way you want to use your start up programs
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This error commonly occurs within the operating system at the time of windows updates. If this error is not fixed, it will lead your system slow or even corrupt it. This error may arise for the following reasons,
1. windows defender update
2. Damaged system files.
3. Third-party anti-virus and malware.
Solution for the windows 10 updates 0x800705b4 error code:
Right here are a few solutions for troubleshooting 0x800705b4 error code, Method 1: Uncheck the "get updates for other Microsoft products when you updates windows" option:
• Open the "Windows Update" and click "Advance Options".
• Uncheck the "get updates for other Microsoft products when you updates Windows" Option if it's marked.
• Now the update process should complete successfully.
• You may run this process continuously until you get the "your device up to date" message.
• Once this message appears, again check/select "get updates for other Microsoft products when you updates Windows" Option. Method 2: Temporarily disable the "Windows Defender"
• In case, the above solution doesn't work, you can disable the" Windows Defender" for temporarily.
• Type Defender in the search box and open the Windows Defender Desktop app.
• Click "Settings" and turn off the Real-Time Protection and Cloud-Based Protection options.
• Close the setting window and now the windows defender appears in red. Note: After that do all the steps in solution 1 again, hope the update process will be successful this time. Once this issue is fixed, you can turn on both Real-Time Protection and Cloud-Based Protection. Method 3: Run the Windows Update in "Clean Boot"
You should login computer as an administrator for performing "Clean Boot". Method 4: Run the "Microsoft Update Troubleshooter" and Restart the Windows Update:
Still, if you having update issue, download the "Windows Update Troubleshooter" and Run.
After this, restart the "Windows Update Service".
Follow these steps for Windows Update Service restart,
• Open the Command Prompt(CMD)
• Type "net stop wuauserv" then press "enter"
• Wait for the confirmation message.
• Then type "net start wuauserv" then press "enter"
• Wait for the confirmation message.
Hope the above solution will fix the update issue.
Have you installed all of the smart updates for the software. I believe that it is currently at update 8.3.1. If you're not sure, make sure that your computer is connected to the internet, open the desktop icon that gets you to the folder that holds the components of 4D, double click on "Configure" and then select "Smart Update". The software will check what you have on your computer, connect to the Husqvarna Viking server and ask you to log in to your user account, then any update that you have not run will be in a list to download and installed.That is always the first step to solving a run-time environment error.Let me know if you have problems after installing all updates.
A run-time error is a Visual Basic error. Check that you have the newest version installed. Once done this will cure it. You also need to make sure that you have .NET framework installed from Microsoft.
you are receiving error 80048820 when trying to sign into Windows Live
Messenger you should also get an extended error code. If this extended
error code is 80048412 the problem often occurs because the time and date settings on the computer are incorrect.The error will appear like below: You cannot sign in to Messenger. Additionally, you may receive the following error message: We were unable to sign you in to the Messenger at this time. Please try again later. To let us try and troubleshoot the problem, click the Troubleshoot button. Error code: 80048820 Extended error code: 80048412 The following steps may help resolve your issue: To troubleshoot the problem on a Microsoft Windows XP-based computer:
1. Click Start, click Run, type control timedate.cpl, and then click OK.
2. In the Date and Time Properties dialog box, confirm that the date and time settings on the computer are correct, and then click OK. To troubleshoot the problem on a Windows Vista-based computer:
1. Click Start, type control timedate.cpl in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
2. In the Date and Time Properties dialog box, confirm that the date and time settings on the computer are correct, and then click OK.
Hi , Try loggin on to safe mode and check whether you get the same message --- How to log on to safe mode - Keep tapping f8 While system boots and choose safe mode or safe mode with networking. --- If no error message do a clean boot.
How to do clean boot -- Click Start - Run - types msconfig - opens system configuration utitlity --- Click on services tab -- check the box hide all Microsoft services, then click disable all ***** click to the tab start and disable all click apply then close and it will prompt you to restart the computer . Restart the computer. I hope it fixes the issue .
- While you try to Sign in MSN Messenger you getting an error message with the no. 80048820
- Unable to Sing in
- Your system time/date incorrect
- Internet Proxy setting incorrect
- softpub.dll disable/missing
- Firewall does not allow to access, etc.
- Remove Internet Explorer proxy server settings and check the 'Automatically detect settings'.
- Launch Internet Explorer, click "Tools" and then click Internet
Options. From the Internet Options dialog box, go to the Connections
tab. Click LAN Setting. Uncheck the Use a proxy server for your LAN
checkbox. Finally tick/check: 'Automatically detect settings'.
- Correct the computer system's Time/Day as current (if required).
Click Start (Button), and then click Run, type regsvr32 softpub.dll click ok.
- Turn off the firewall. Check firewall settings such as Norton: "Block
access to secure sites". If this cures the problem, make sure that
Microsoft's MSN Messenger is allowed full access through your firewall.