Question about Fax Machines
How do you change the amount of rings ours rings 3 time but we only want it to ring 1 time it is a hp 3050 laserjet
I have a canon cfx-l4000 and don't know how to program in the speed-dialing numbers and names...
Can you help me out?
Posted on Mar 05, 2008
Pick the phone up earlier it will stop ringing......:-)
To set the number of rings-to-answer
To set or change the number of rings-to-answer, use the following steps:
1. On the all-in-one control panel, press Menu.
2. Use the < or the > button to select Fax setup, and then press tick
3. Use the < or the > button to select Fax Recv. setup, and then press tick
4. Use the < or the > button to select Rings to answer, and then press tick
5. Use the alphanumeric buttons to enter the number of rings-to-answer, and then press tick
But I still think picking up the phone earlier would be easier
Your Manual, please rate as fixya or post back
Posted on Dec 28, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2014 | HP Hewlett-Packard - LaserJet Pro M1217nfw...
Mar 04, 2011 | HEWLETT-PACKARD HP 2140 Fax
Dec 08, 2010 | HP 1040 Plain Paper Inkjet Fax
Jul 17, 2009 | HP 1040 Plain Paper Inkjet Fax
Jan 14, 2009 | Canon FAX-JX200
Jan 08, 2009 | Fax Machines
Dec 10, 2008 | Brother IntelliFAX 560 Plain Paper Fax
May 09, 2008 | Fax Machines
Apr 06, 2007 | Brother IntelliFAX 775 Plain Paper Thermal...
626 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!