Question about Computers & Internet
I have a viewsat 2000 don't no how 2 load the file
Loading Viewsat Ultra Via USB Flash Drive
1. Load File(s) to your USB Flash Drive. (eg.. PFTAUSW-070911U.PGM)
2. Take USB Flash Drive and insert it into Viewsat Ultra USB Port (behind right
side door flap)
3. Using remote Hit Menu. Then Go to System Information -> Receiver Upgrade
and Hit OK
4. Go to USB and Hit OK.
5. You will now see a list of all the files located on your USB Flash Drive. Find the
file you need to load. (eg. PFTAUSW-070911U.PGM) and select it and hit OK.
6. Your Receiver is now being upgraded.
7. It will come up showing you not to power off the unit.
8. Once it has finished the receiver will reboot and you have upgraded your Viewsat
Posted on Jan 01, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2008 | Yamaha HTR-5730 Receiver
Apr 28, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 08, 2008 | Yamaha HTR-5730 Receiver
Dec 11, 2007 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 21, 2018 | HP Computers & Internet
234 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!