Question about Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
Hi, My daughter is well into art, 5 1/2 yrs of age. I bought the fisher price digital arts & craft studio. eventually when I got it up and running the problem that my daughter has with the product is, when she draws anything, as soon as the pen is taken off the pad the picture vanishes, I've tried in vain by using the trouble shooting details but nothing works, I'm out of ideas. Can anybody help me out??
Thanks for trying softplanway. Hopefully you've helped some but as I noted in my guest post Dec 30,2007, I've done all that. Hardware acceleration full to none and back to full. Screen resolution, updates etc. Uninstalled and reinstalled program. Have enough ram and plenty of processor speed. I've tried different USB ports. I have sent log files to Mattel for their software guys. Haven't heard back yet.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
Hello all....seems to be a video problem. First, check to see if you have a LEAST 64mb of RAM. If so, do the following:
1. Bring the "Display Properties" dialog window (right-click on the desktop, click on Properties)
2. Click on the "Settings" tab. (make sure your screen resolution is set to 1024 by 768, and the color quality is 32 bits)
3. Click on the "Advance" button (this will bring a new dialog box)
On the newly opened dialog box:
4. Click on the "Troubleshoot" tab
5. Set the "Hardware acceleration" to "Full" (drag the slider all the way to where it says "Full")
6. Click "Apply", then "Ok" (this will close the dialog box)
7. Close the "Display Properties" dialog window by clicking on the OK button.
Try turning the toy ON now. I hope this helps.
Maybe make a new login for the child, so it doesn't mess up your present video card settings.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Jun 08, 2015 | Fisher Price Digital Arts and Crafts...
Apr 08, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Feb 12, 2011 | Fisher Price FisherPrice Fisher Price...
Jul 26, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 17, 2008 | Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
Jan 12, 2008 | Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: