Question about One For All URC-3445 Remote Control
I have a TV, VCR and DVD player - all Panasonic. I also have a satellite connection.
I managed to connect the remote only to the TV using the first code on the Panasonic section. Do I have to find another COMMON code that will make work the 3 devices at one time through the TV? Or do I have to find a code for the VCR and DVD individually pressing the the respective buttons rather than the TV button? The satellite connection works fine.
Hello, the codes for each item will be different, if you check your instruction manual you will find a panasonic dvd code and a different panasonic vcr code, but both will be differet to one another as there is no general code.
Posted on Dec 28, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 24, 2015 | One For All Remote Controls
Jun 05, 2011 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Mar 04, 2011 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
1.Turn on a desired device (VCR or DVD player)
2. On the remote control, press a device key once (i.e., DVD/VCR,
CBL/SAT or TV).
NOTE: To program control of a VCR, PVR (or DVR),TV/VCR Combo, or TV/VCR/DVD Player Combo press DVD/VCR once. After programming a VCR Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection,volume, and VCR functions.
To program control of a DVD Player,DVD Player/VCR
Combo, or TV/DVD Player Combo, press DVD/VCR once. After programming a DVD Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection, volume, and DVD functions.
To program control of a Cable Box, Cable Box/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, Satellite Receiver, or a Satellite Receiver/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, press CBL/SAT once.
3. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
4. Use the Manufacturer's Codes to locate the type of device and brand name and then enter the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly,
the LED will blink twice.
5. Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER once. The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat steps 2 to 5, trying each code for your brand until you find one that works. If it still doesn't work, try Searching For Your Code on next page
Auto Code Scan:
1.On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly press POWER button.Stop when the TV turns off
5. To lock in the code, press and release SET.The LED will
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps
1 to 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for the device you are searching for.
Sep 18, 2010 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Aug 06, 2010 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Jul 30, 2010 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Jul 24, 2010 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Mar 03, 2008 | Remote Controls
Dec 27, 2007 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Aug 19, 2007 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
225 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: