Question about Veo Stingray
This fix will work for all of the VEO Stingray problems because it gives a good driver download site and it tells you step by step how to get your cam to work with VISTA Good Luck and let me know if this fixed your problems.
1.Go to this site and download the driver you need: http://www.softsci.com/veodrivers.htm
2.Download it to your desktop
3. Don't unzip, install, or plug in your cam yet
4.Search for this in your start menu: Program Compatibility Wizard
5. Of the three choices click the one that says look for the program manually
6. Choose the option for XP
7. Choose the 680 x 420 or whatever it is not the 256 colors
8. Choose to run as administrator
9. Click next and it should change your screen to a real big resolution and then it will start to install the driver
10. Go through the install wizard
11. After it has loaded plug in your camera
12. Try a program that it is supposed to work with
13. Finish the Compatibility Wizard
now everything should work for your cam.
This works with all of your programs that vista will not run.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 29, 2012 | Veo Stingray
Oct 31, 2009 | Veo Stingray
May 12, 2008 | Veo Stingray
Oct 24, 2007 | Veo Stingray
Aug 09, 2007 | Veo Connect Webcam
Mar 06, 2014 | Veo Stingray
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!