Question about Samsung SYNC SGH-A707 Cellular Phone
When i press the camera key I get an exclamation point in a yellow triangle with the message "camera failed". Any idea how to fix it?
That is a problem to get fixed for manufacturer, sorry to say. Your file to open camera is corrupt.
Posted on Jan 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jun 15, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jul 20, 2012 | Motorola Mobility Milestone XT720 Unlocked...
Dec 06, 2011 | HTC Inspire 4G Smartphone
Turn phone off, open the keyboard and press x while pressing the power button until you see a triangle with a yellow exclamation point appear. Press the camera button and the volume up button simultaneously until you get a data menu. Using the 5-way pad, scroll down to data reset and click with the D pad. When it is finished resetting, power off and then up again.
May 29, 2011 | Motorola Mobility Backflip Smartphone
1. Press and hold the Camera key down, then tap the On button.
2. Release the Camera key when advised.
3. A black screen appears, with green writing. At this stage press the Down volume key to select Recovery Mode.
4. An icon appears, showing a triangle containing an exclamation mark above a handset.
5. Slide open the keypad then press and hold the ALT key and tap the W key.
6. The handset will restart to complete the reset.
hope this helps
Jan 09, 2011 | Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
Jun 24, 2010 | HTC G1 Smartphone
Jun 14, 2010 | Motorola Mobility Backflip Smartphone
Mar 28, 2010 | Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
Mar 20, 2009 | Samsung SYNC SGH-A707 Cellular Phone
163 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!