Question about Samsung SYNC SGH-A707 Cellular Phone
When i press the camera key I get an exclamation point in a yellow triangle with the message "camera failed". Any idea how to fix it?
That is a problem to get fixed for manufacturer, sorry to say. Your file to open camera is corrupt.
Posted on Jan 11, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 04, 2013 | Lego Digital Camera.
Jul 20, 2012 | Motorola Mobility Milestone XT720 Unlocked...
1. Press and hold the Camera key down, then tap the On button.
2. Release the Camera key when advised.
3. A black screen appears, with green writing. At this stage press the Down volume key to select Recovery Mode.
4. An icon appears, showing a triangle containing an exclamation mark above a handset.
5. Slide open the keypad then press and hold the ALT key and tap the W key.
6. The handset will restart to complete the reset.
hope this helps
Jan 09, 2011 | Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
Jun 24, 2010 | HTC G1 Smartphone
Jun 14, 2010 | Motorola Mobility Backflip Smartphone
Mar 28, 2010 | Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
Mar 20, 2009 | Samsung SYNC SGH-A707 Cellular Phone
Jan 24, 2008 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W80 Digital Camera
166 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!