- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The yellow triangle with an exclamation mark will typically be accompanied by a message explaining what's gone wrong. Hopefully it will be self-explanatory - such as a low reservoir for the windscreen washer system.
Just got one of these cameras from a charity shop and after only a short use same problem.
Try connecting camera to PC as an external drive and delete (all) files..... This, too, may not work, in which case reformat the whole drive representing the camera - quick format will probably do.
Once you take a photo the directory path: DCIM/100IMAGE will be recreated.
I'd recommend reformatting quite regularly - after each time you download the photos off the camera.
This should work to perform a Manual Factory Data Reset.
1. Press and hold the Camera key down, then tap the On button. 2. Release the Camera key when advised. 3. A black screen appears, with green writing. At this stage press the Down volume key to select Recovery Mode. 4. An icon appears, showing a triangle containing an exclamation mark above a handset. 5. Slide open the keypad then press and hold the ALT key and tap the W key. 6. The handset will restart to complete the reset.
Hold the Home and Power keys down at same time for about 25 seconds. You will see a yellow triangle screen with exclamation point in the middle.Now to wipe the device clean: 3. Press Alt+L. 4. Press Alt+W for a factory reset. 5. Press the Home and Back keys again for about 25 seconds. The device should then reset again and the hard reset is complete.
1. Power off phone. If it won’t turn off, take the battery out.
2. Press and hold the Power and Camera
button at the same time. Release the Camera button
3. Press Volume Down key.
4. A yellow triangle will appear. Press on the screen just above the
5. Select option wipedata/factory reset (Alt + W).
The Backflip will then complete the hard reset.
1. Press and hold the Camera key down,
then tap the On button. 2. Release the Camera
key when advised. 3. A black screen appears, with green
writing. At this stage press the Down volume key to
select Recovery Mode. 4. An icon appears, showing a
triangle containing an exclamation mark above a handset. 5. Slide
open the keypad then press and hold the ALT key and tap
the W key. 6. The handset will restart to complete
Hmmm could be a software issue but if it was working one minute then not working the next... not sure sorry I don't know more on that one. but here is the link to Samsung Mobile Tech
Maybe they can help. ATT always wants to sell you a new phone.... it gets annoying.
1.turn the unit on
2.press the menu button 3. select setup 4. inside setup and search for setup 1 (option with a toolbox icon with a number at the bottom.) 5. inside setup1, pls select initialize and reply with OK to evety prompt(using the center button) 6.if succesfull(you'll get clock settings) 7.set the date and time then try the camera again.