Question about Jensen TS2750J TV
Can i get a code to unloc tv channels
Hold down the display button for 5 seconds
Posted on Jul 26, 2008
I to am running into the same problem- suddenly my tv is blue with a little lock in the corner and I can not get it unlocked.
Posted on Feb 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
the television on.
the "Volume Down" button on the front of the TV and press the
"7" button on the remote at the same time.
in a new PIN code and new customer ID.
Oct 30, 2012 | Aiwa Standard (CRT) Televisions
1. Turn on the TV using the remote control. In most cases, you will need the original Jensen remote to unlock the TV if you aren't sure of the unlock code. You can purchase an original replacement online if necessary.
2. Look at the screen. If you see a red key on the bottom of the screen, press "Function" and "Mute" on the remote at the same time. This will unlock the channel. Do this if you want to bypass the lock to watch a certain show or channel while leaving the TV locked. All other channels will remain locked and the TV will lock again when it is turned off.
3. Unlock all of the channels on the TV by entering 0711 or 3308. These are the Jensen factory reset codes that will reset the TV to the original factory settings. By doing this, you will loose any information that you have stored in the TV, such as channel labels and schedules. You will have to program the TV again by going through the entire initial set up.
4. Call the technical support service number in your owner's manual if neither of those codes work. A technician can help you troubleshoot the television as the problem may not be the parental lock feature. Have the model number and serial number of the TV available when you call.
5. Take your television to a TV repair shop if neither of the codes work and the TV locked by itself while it was turned on. In this case, the TV may need to be rewired
Feb 22, 2011 | Jensen TS2750J TV
Nov 27, 2010 | Durabrand DWT2405 24" TV
Oct 24, 2010 | Quasar SP-3232 32" TV
Oct 24, 2010 | Philips Magnavox 20MT133S 20" TV
Oct 23, 2010 | Zenith C27A24T 27" TV
Apr 27, 2010 | Standard (CRT) Televisions
Sep 17, 2007 | Toshiba CF36G40 36" TV
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!