Device driver should be deleted in your pc. reinstall it using the region you want to place. example-usa is the lock place.know your location is asia. as you install your device some software has to locate your present place in window device wizzard.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) power on the player with no disk in the drive 2) pres pause on the remote 3) enter "314159" on the remote 4) enter "0" on the remote (0 = all regions, 1 = region 1 etc) 5) press pause on the remote 6) power the player off and then back. Hopefully this helps someone else! (Info from http://forums.dvd-swaps.co.uk/archive/index.php?t-2327.html)
Please follow the instructions below for unlocking your Philips HTS 3371 Please note: Unlocking a DVD player may invalidate the warranty. Unlock sequences may not work with some firmware updates and some DVD players have been damaged through failed attempts to unlock them. Unlocking your DVD player is done at your own risk.
1. Switch the DVD player ON 2. OPEN the disc tray 3. Key 9 9 9 9 0 using the Philips remote control supplied with the player 4. Press PLAY. The disc tray will close. 5. Switch the player OFF then switch ON again. 6. To test, play a disc from a region which was previously locked.
If it does not work the first time, switch the player off and back on, then try again.
This is a verified unlock method, but I was unable to confirm whether it works for players sold locked to Region 1 (North America). If you have a Region 1 player and the method above does not work, you will not be able to unlock your player.
Click Control Panel
Click Device Manager
Click the '+' to the left of 'DVD/CD' branch of the hardware tree.
Double-click your DVD device.
Change the region.
Note that you can "change region" only about 5 times, before the DVD will "lock" into a specific region.
Once a DVD player has been assigned a region, it cannot be undone. You can change regions (generally 5 times) before it locks on the current region, but to have a region-free DVD player again, you need to buy a new device.
Free Hack for LG DV340 DVD PlayerAs I’m
currently in South
Africa visiting my family, I bought a DVD
player as a prezzie for mom. LG DV340
Region free hack for the model I bought at Game is
below: 1, power on
the player with no disk in the drive 2, pres pause on the remote 3, enter
“314159′ on the remote 4, enter “0′ on the remote (0 = all regions, 1 =
region 1 etc) 5, press pause on the remote 6, power the player off and
then back. Hopefully
this helps someone else! (Info from
http://forums.dvd-swaps.co.uk/archive/index.php?t-2327.html) Tags: dvd, lg dv340, region free
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control 2. Press the 5 button on your remote control 3. Press the 7 button on your remote control 4. Press the 5 button on your remote control 5. Press the 3 button on your remote control 6. Press the 8 button on your remote control 7. The currently selected region will be indicated on the TV. 8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback 9. Press the Menu button on your remote control 10. Press the Menu button on your remote control
Tested with Region 1 DVD's on my UK player (Region 2 bought from Comet)
Try power on the player with no disk in the drive. Press "PAUSE" on the remote. Enter "3 1 4 1 5 9" on the remote (the word COdE appears on the display).
Enter "0" on the remote (0 = All Regions, 1 = Region 1, 2 = Region 2,
etc.) . Press "PAUSE" on the remote. Power the player off and then back on
I have tried to unlock the DVD DP271 player using following methods, But it is not unlocking. If any body knows any other code. Please help me to un lock my DVD DP271 player.
1. Power up and press setup 2 Scroll down to LOCK 3 Press '0' (zero) seven times 4. A message may now appear with saying that the player is region free. 5. Power down then power up. or
1. Remove any discs and power up the DVD 2. Press PAUSE 3. Enter 314159 4. The hidden region code menu may now appear. 5. Set code you want- 0 for multiregion, 1 for region 1 and so on 6. Press PAUSE 7. Power down then power up