Question about Sony QUALIA 005 46 in. LCD Television
Here is the setup:
1. Playstation 3 connected via HDMI to Sony LCD TV
2. Satellite TV (HD) connected via HDMI to Sony LCD TV
3. Digital Audio OUT connected to Harmon/Kardon Receiver to Digital Optical Input 1.
- Here is the deal... direct connection from Satellite box to home theater using digital optical works... I am sure the PS3 would work if I futzed with a setting or two... THE TV DOESN'T WORK...
Do HDMI signals not pass through to the output for Audio??????
OK try to connect all to tv and from tv connect the sound in digital to H/K receiver and you will have sound at the receiver no matter what.
Posted on Apr 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Vizio HDTV- Lips out of sync
Anyone with a new Vizio E601i-A3 60" or 70" HDTV that is
having audio "Lips out of sync problems" with a cable or satellite box.
On Comcast cable boxes (or others), here's what you need to
do: FIND MENU for AUDIO or HDMI setup on
CABLE BOX or Satellite Box.
1. Turn on TV and have Cable box Turned OFF.
2. Press MENU on COMCAST REMOTE.
3. Go to AUDIO Setting OR HDMI Setting. (On cable or Sat.
4. Change setting from Auto to L-PCM. (Turn off cable box to
This should resolve any "out of sync" lips to picture after
commercials on HD channels.
*This is a handshaking issue from the cable box to the Vizio
Dec 08, 2012 | Vizio 60" E601I-A3 Full HD LED-LCD TV
Sep 20, 2011 | LG 26LX2R 26 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Mar 24, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
May 08, 2010 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-46W4100 46 in. LCD HDTV
Apr 19, 2010 | Sharp Aquos LC-32G4U 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Nov 24, 2009 | Dell W3000 30 in. HD-Ready LCD Television
Sep 18, 2009 | Flat Panel Televisions
Sep 16, 2009 | Syntax Olevia LT32HV 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
421 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: