Question about Samsung NeXus 25 MP3 Player
My Nexus 25 seems to be frozen on the initial XM screen when it starts up. I've disconnected the battery to reboot but it doesn't help. It also does not respond to either the remote or the buttons on the actual unit.
Mine did that and I just futzed around with it (take the battery out, then put the unit in the charger). Stuff like that. Also watch the power supply for the charger! Mine read 5V ok until I plugged it in. Then it dropped to 4V. I bought a whole new radio before I figgured it out. (I'm using an old PC PS for the 5V now.)
Posted on Apr 13, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
How to perform a hard reset when my LG Nexus 4 is unresponsive
1. Ensure the phone is off.
2. Press and hold the Volume down button and thePower button.
3. Scroll to Recovery mode by pressing theVolume down button.
4. Press the Power button.
5. Press and hold the Power button and then press the Volume down button.
6. Scroll to Wipe data/factory reset using theVolume down button.
7. Press the Power button.
8. Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.
9. Press the Power button.
10. The phone will now wipe all contents.
11. Press the Power button.
12. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.
Jan 20, 2014 | LG Nexus 4
Sep 30, 2013 | myefox fly touch 7 VC882 Android 2.3.4...
Aug 13, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 1000HE Netbook
Dec 27, 2008 | Delphi SKYFi3 XM Radio Receiver
Jul 10, 2008 | Delphi SKYFi3 XM Radio Receiver
Apr 06, 2008 | Samsung NeXus 25 MP3 Player
Apr 06, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
209 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!