Question about MP3 & Digital Media Players
I accidentally updated the firmware on my mp3 player it is an XO vision Styler X120aud2gb now I can not get my mp3 player to even turn on. Is it possible to undo the firmware update.
Same thing happened with me, but when I tried their solution, I was only able to get it to show up on the computer. The player still won't even power on. I'm really upset. They had BETTER take care of it for me.
Posted on Jan 21, 2008
I got a reple from the manufacture here is a copy
Did you firmware upgrade? If yes
Please refer below:
Don’t connect the player yet. ( the player should be in off position )
uninstall the Sigmatel MSCN Audio Player
1) Go to “ start ” ( you can find start on lower left of your screen )
2) Go to “ Programs ” then look for “ Sigmatel MSCN Audio Player ”
3) Click on “ Uninstaller ” this will uninstall the program just follow on screen instructions.
Once finish, install the new software, please refer below
1) Save the attachment to your computer.
2) Unzip the files ( right click on the files then click the “ Extract all… ” follow on screen instruction )
3) Install the new software ( setup.exe the one with blue icon with two arrow pointing down )
4) Follow the on screen instruction for installation
5) Go to the program you just installed the name is “ Sigmatel 35XX SDK
Device Updater ” click “ Sigmatel 35XX Device Firmware Download ” then follow the on screen instructions (this is the time you
connect the player) click start then wait something will pop up press yes, then follow on screen instruction wait until it finish updating, then close the program.
6) The player should work now.
In addition you can download songs from your computer to your player by doing this please refer below:
This works like a usb Flash Drive ( once you connect the player to your computer you will see a flash icon on the lower right part of your computer monitor near the clock)
1) Locate the songs from your computer, then right click on the songs then click copy
2) Go to your Removable Disk open it then paste the songs you just copy ( you can also make folder )
3) After downloading songs from your computer, always safely remove the player from your computer ( just like usb flash drive )
4) To turn on the player slide the button to “on” position then press and hold the “stop/play” button for 3 sec.
Note: the player charges while connected to your computer. The initial charge takes 4hrs and the succeeding charging takes 2hrs. ( the player will go blank after several minutes, this ok as long as you see the flash icon on your monitor, near the clock area the unit is still charging)
email me for the attachment firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Jan 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 30, 2010 | Creative Labs Zen Vision Digital Media...
Dec 30, 2009 | XO Vision Ematic EM108VIDB Digital Media...
Jul 06, 2009 | XO Vision EM104VID MP3 Player
Feb 07, 2009 | XO Vision X120AUD MP3 Player
May 06, 2008 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
Jan 03, 2008 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
Dec 30, 2007 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
Dec 21, 2007 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
377 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!