Question about Televison & Video
Two solutions for this one,
For older models try:
1. Power on and open the tray
2. Press Setup
3. Highlight but don’t select the lock icon
4. Enter: 0,0,0,0,0,0 and 0 (seven zero’s)
New models require a little more work try:
1. Download the following file (user: dvd pass: unlock)
2. Unzip the downloaded file.
3. Burn the folder called �RMTM0000� to disc.
4. Power up your DVD player with the new disc and you should be presented with a region change menu, use 0 (zero) for region free.
Posted on Dec 27, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2012 | Cell Phones
Jul 01, 2011 | LG Cell Phones
Jul 01, 2009 | LG DR275 Recorder
Jan 02, 2009 | LG DR275 Recorder
Sep 25, 2008 | LG DR275 Recorder
505 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!