Question about Televison & Video
Two solutions for this one,
For older models try:
1. Power on and open the tray
2. Press Setup
3. Highlight but don’t select the lock icon
4. Enter: 0,0,0,0,0,0 and 0 (seven zero’s)
New models require a little more work try:
1. Download the following file (user: dvd pass: unlock)
2. Unzip the downloaded file.
3. Burn the folder called �RMTM0000� to disc.
4. Power up your DVD player with the new disc and you should be presented with a region change menu, use 0 (zero) for region free.
Posted on Dec 27, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2012 | Cell Phones
Jul 01, 2011 | LG Cell Phones
Jul 01, 2009 | LG DR275 Recorder
Jan 02, 2009 | LG DR275 Recorder
Sep 25, 2008 | LG DR275 Recorder
505 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!