Question about RCA 25403RE3 Corded Phone
I NEED A MANUAL TO PROGRAM THIS $ LINE PHONE
Intercom don't work
Posted on Apr 16, 2009
If you are looking for a message on hold port, you will not find one. Technically speaking, this is not a phone "system." There are 2 options for using messages on hold with your phones:
1) Using a message on hold player with a built-in adapter
2) Using a message on hold player and a separate adapter
The best option can be a little tricky to determine. We work with hundreds of small businesses that have 2,3,4 line phones and can help you figure this out and deliver the best solution. Please call me.
800-832-4653 ext.240 (Drew, Sales Mgr, Commercials On Hold)
Posted on Oct 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2010 | RCA Phones
Jun 16, 2010 | RCA 25413RE3 4-Line Corded Phone
Sep 30, 2009 | RCA Phones
Jun 27, 2009 | RCA Phones
May 08, 2009 | RCA 25413RE3 Corded Phone
Mar 17, 2009 | Phones
Dec 18, 2008 | RCA 25202RE3 Corded Phone
Dec 11, 2008 | RCA 25413RE3 Corded Phone
I assume you mean you want to add your voicemail's phone number to your phone for a quick dial.
2. use the Review arrow keys and go to VM Code; press Select/Save
3. for Line 1 voicemail, press Select/Save then enter the voicemail's phone number. (Note there is a Pause/Redial button on the left of the keypad if you need to add pauses.)
4. Press Select/Save
5. Exit to get out of the menu.
Apr 19, 2007 | RCA 25202RE3 Corded Phone
873 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!