- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you can't shoot in black and white but you can take a picture and change it to black and white.after taking your picture use the color edit option at playback.arrow right or left to choose the picture then press the ok button.use the right and left arows again to select desired color and press the ok button again.this will save a seperate image copy of you original only in black and white.
The EX-Z30 doesn't have a black-and-white mode. You can convert a color picture to black-and-white using just about any photo-editing program on a computer, and this will give you better control over the conversion than any camera.
From the BlackBerry Curve 8520 Home screen, press the Camera key on the side of the phone > Press the Menu key > Scroll to and select Options > Scroll to and select the desired setting:
* White Balance : This setting changes the contrast of the pictures taken to optimal for the listed conditions:
o Automatic: The device automatically adjusts the contrast for each picture.
o Sunny: Ideal for outdoor pictures on a sunny day.
o Cloudy: Ideal for outdoor pictures on a cloudy day.
o Night: Ideal for pictures in low-light conditions.
o Incandescent: Ideal for indoor pictures with incandescent lighting.
o Fluorescent: Ideal for indoor pictures with fluorescent lighting.
* Picture Size: To change the size of pictures taken. Larger pictures require more storage space.
o Large (1600 x 1200)
o Medium (1024 x 768)
o Small (640 x 480)
* Picture Quality: To change the quality of pictures taken. Finer quality pictures require more storage space.
o Superfine: Best quality
o Fine: Medium quality
o Normal: Lowest quality
* Color Effect
o Normal: To take color pictures.
o Black & White: To take black and white pictures.
o Sepia: To take pictures with a sepia tint for an old-fashioned look.
* Store Pictures: This gives you the option to store pictures you take to either the device memory or the media card, if available.
* Folder: To change the default storage location for pictures taken with the camera.
After you adjust your BlackBerry Curve camera settings, pess the Menu key and select save.
put your camera mode in t "P" setting then go to menu & you should see color or pictue options to switch the color back to color....i have a cybershot dsc-w55 idk what u have but try that .... GOOD LUCK !
What the manual doesn't tell you is that you need to change the REC mode first to be able to fint the buttons in MENU.
Fist go into the REC mode (the one above menu when taking a photo). Change this to PGM and click OK. Now go into MENU, on the 3/4 page second button down should be a box with a + in the corner. This is the colour mode option. You can now change to vivid, sepia or black and white.