Tap the main part of the screen to bring up the main menu. You will see an upper and a lower row of icons. Click on the blue "wrench" icon (lower row, center icon). Then, click the arrow (the blue triangle) on the next 3 screens. When you see the icon with 3 waving flags (top row, left icon), click on it. Then scroll down to select either English UK or English US.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
PLEASE NOTE THIS INSTRUCTINS IS FOR FACTORY RESET
BY DOING THIS ALL DATA WILL BE DELETED
The paperclip is used to activate the reset button in this small hole; You will hear and feel a click of the inside button, in less than 15mm of insertion. Do not force unduly!
1. Insert paperclip, until you hear the click of the button. Keep paperclip inserted, and press and hold the black power button.
2. In about 10 seconds the blue PROSCAN screen will appear. Continue to keep black power button held, and release paperclip.
3. A few seconds later you will see an Android 'guy' lying on his back with belly open, and a red triangle (with !) symbol hovering above his belly. Release power button. This means we are on the verge of being able to break things. Note that after a minute or so, if no further action is taken, the tablet will shut down, and then be restarted normally.
4. Press and hold power button. Insert and remove paperclip. You will see a screen titled Android system recovery. (Note that repeated insertion of the paper clip will alternate the display of the Recovery menu). Release power button.
5. Use paperclip to scroll down the list of options. To reset the tablet, selectwipe data/factory reset. Press power button to make the selection. (If you go past the desired option, keep on clicking, as the selection will scroll back to the top once at the bottom).
6. Once reset has been selected, you are now at the final chance to back out or commit. All the menu items, except for one are labeled No. To commit to the reset, select Yes - delete all user data and then press power button.......FOUND ON ZOLYGON.COM
it is dead easy. just get a paperclip and open one side of it, now look on the side of the 97 there is small hole between the USB port and the flash sd card, insert the paperclip end an hold until the system resets itself. All will come back to life after pressing the power button.. No data wil be lost, I have done it lots of times.
With battery and memory card removed. Is there a hidden reset button on this camera? Some electronic devices can be reset so the everything works properly again. It could be a simple paperclip size hole where a paperclip is inserted and is gently pressed in a few times. Make sure the battery is in top-notch condition. If it was me and I gave it the "last try" (nothing ventured nothing gained) I would reverse battery connection just for an instant. I can't take responsibility here and anything you try may hurt the camera.
The TomTom is a portable GPS for automobiles
that assists the driver with navigational maps and driving
instructions. If the TomTom freezes up or glitches, you can reset the
system back to the factory settings. Users that have the 22 Range
TomTom models such as the TomTom ONE and TomTom XL can hold down the
power button to reset their system. However, the TomTom GO has a manual
reset button on the device. Instructions And What You Need To Solve The Problem.
Remove the TomTom GO from its cradle.
Turn the unit upside down.
for a small hole in the bottom of the unit. It will be located just
behind the release button. The reset button is recessed inside this
Straighten out one end of the paperclip.
Press the recessed button by inserting the straightened end of the paperclip into the reset hole.
the button down for ten seconds, then pull the paperclip out of the
hole. Your TomTom GO should now be reset back to the factory settings.
whether its new or used, this can happen for a few different reasons. sometimes they just freeze up there and then they freeze up when someone has tried to update it and the updated failed before it was finished installing it.
hopefully all it will need is a reset...looking at your 3200, look on the left side of the gps and you will see a hole that you can insert something like a paper clip in..turn on your 3200 and insert a paperclip in the hole and gentle depress the reset until the unit restarts...
if it still will not go past that screen, just let me know and i can tell you if you can and how you can, reinstall the update and or tell you how to get magellan to repair it for you for free.
the reset normally works 98% providing the files are not corrupt
There's a small hole in the back of the router. Find a paperclip, unravel it, then stick it into that hole. Once inserted and you know the paperclip has reached the end of the hole, press in. Hold it in for about 30 seconds and the router will be reset.
NOTE: Resetting the router restores it to factory default settings (most of the time). This means any settings you have changed since then will have been erased! Reset the router at your own discretion.
If resetting the router doesn't do the trick, let me know. I'll find some instructions for forcefully accessing the control panel.
the reset hole is hard to find... If you are looking at the back of the unit, it is in the upper right hand side of the liitle plastic protrusion at the top of the semi-circular opening above where you can see the exposed circuit board.