Question about Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
You might be able to send it by email as an attachement using:
* Highly sophisticated, original compression algorithm
* Special compression algorithms optimized for text, audio,
graphics data, 32 and 64-bit Intel executables
* Better compression than similar tools, using 'solid' archiving
* Authenticity verification (registered version only)
* Self-extracting archives and volumes (SFX)
* Ability to recover physically damaged archives
* Locking, password, file order list, file security & more ...
Posted on Dec 27, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2015 | Medical
Sep 17, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jul 01, 2014 | PayPal Accounts
Apr 04, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
Jun 26, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Feb 16, 2011 | Cell Phones
Feb 07, 2011 | Nokia E72 Smartphone
Oct 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 03, 2015 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!