Question about Creative Labs Vibra Webcam
Help! i wnt 2 use my creative webcam pd1100 bt dnt hav cd installer
1. Do not connect the webcam to your computer before installing the
drivers. If you accidentally begin installation with the webcam
connected, the Found New Hardware Wizard dialog box appears. Click the
2. Then download this updated driver pack. It is a zip file you must unpack to a folder.
3. Click the names of the drivers and applications you want to install on your computer.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation. You may be asked, after an application is installed, if you want to restart you computer. Do not restart your computer until all the drivers and applications are installed.
5. Connect the webcam's USB cable to an available USB port on your computer and wait for Windows to detect the device.
6. When the Found New Hardware Wizard dialog box appears, select Install the software automatically (Recommended), and then click the Next button.
7. When a Microsoft warning dialog box appears, ignore the message and click the Continue Anyway button.
8.Installation will complete.
9. Check the image in the Video preview pane of the Vibra Webcam Camera Configuration dialog box. If it flickers or displays a series of dark bands, click the Cancel Flicker button.
10. Click the Finish botton, and reboot if necessary.
When you boot up, you can check the Device Manager (Control Panel > System > Device Manager). Click the plus(+) sign next to the Imaging Device icon. The entry "Vibra Webcam" should appear.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Dec 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2009 | Creative Labs WebCam Live!
May 31, 2009 | Creative Labs WebCam Live!
Dec 30, 2008 | Creative Labs Vibra Webcam
Oct 10, 2008 | Creative Labs Creative Webcam
Nov 24, 2011 | Creative Labs Vibra Webcam
193 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: