Question about LG DV276 Recorder
1. Download and unzip this imagefile: http://video7.free.fr/LG6188.zip
2. Burn image with your favourite recording software to a CD-R/RW.
3. Insert the disc in your LG player.
4. After disc is loaded a menu should appear;
5. Press "0" (=enter new region code), followed by "Pause", as shown on screen.
6. Power off the player and next time it starts it doesn't check the region code. (Tested on a LG DVX276 player)
Posted on Jan 07, 2008
This should help you...
Using the remote control open tray
Press 0, 0, 0
Region selection will appear.
Select 0 for no region (ie. all regions)
Press pause button on remote control.
Turn Unit off and back on again.
It should now be region free.
Test your disk.
Posted on Jan 06, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2016 | LG Electronics - DP132 Multi-Format DVD...
Mar 01, 2015 | Televison & Video
Jan 28, 2014 | Samsung DVD-P181 DivX DVD Player
May 07, 2011 | Sony BDV-E770W 3D Blu-ray Theater System...
Apr 10, 2010 | Panasonic Electronics - Others
Nov 01, 2009 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
Jan 10, 2009 | Philips SoundBar DVD Home Theater with...
Jul 31, 2008 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Feb 27, 2008 | Televison & Video
417 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: