Question about Nokia N70 Cellular Phone

1 Answer


IT FELL from my bed on the floor, when i gave it for service,they said the circuit board has shorted and cant be repaired...ny1 plz giv a valuabl solution!

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.

  • Master
  • 1,017 Answers

I suppose you've tried removing the battery and re-installing it!
and the sim card.
But if it has short circuited then its a burial case.

Posted on Dec 27, 2007

Add Your Answer

0 characters

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add


3 Points

Related Questions:

2 Answers

My phone fell in water.i charged rather overcharged it and after about 14-16 hrs(on charging),there was no water left in my phone,all functions are working normally in my phone but it shows no network...

Possible that the main board is damaged as the moisture present have short circuited the board circuitry , possible in the output transmission network.
Please remove battery and clean with tips given below:

Mar 11, 2011 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

My nokia n70 when charging, the battery expanded and damage the battery. when i send it to the shop, the technician informed me that the defect is on the motherboard and told me that it cant be repaired...

its true , there is the problem relating with the main Board short circuit it consumes more battery power and leads to the expansion and damage to the battery . A good technician can repaired it . this is a common problem faced by the n70 users

Oct 13, 2010 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone

2 Answers

My n70 always hanging and pc board is heating up?

hardware internal short circuit...professional consultation is suggested..

Jun 19, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

Fell in the floor and into the water

These kind of problem cannot be solved unless the phone is examined. Some part of the board might be short circuited due to the entry of water. You will have to give the phone to the authorised service center to get the stuff repaired. Thank you!

Mar 10, 2009 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

Not charjig properly

its due to the battery terminal short lik. it means tht a small ic wil be thr of charging in ur phone . whn u connect and disconnect hardly ur wil be gone by short circuit.. as we c in switch board. get it repaired in any hardware shop.. its a hardware probz nt software.

Dec 18, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

N70 Fell in water, Only White Screen is Shown

Don't put the battery / power on. Take the phone to the mechanic / nokia service center on urgent basis. They will remove the remnents of the water and salt over the circuit.
If the problem is still not solved, either the power supply or the motherbaord will require a replacement.

Dec 16, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone

2 Answers

L6 phone


My phone also fell into a bucket full of water. I just gave the phone to the service center for repair and it's now absolutely fine.

I would suggest you to do the same. Also, don't try to switch on the phone as it may lead to short circuit in your phone.

Thank You

Oct 04, 2008 | Motorola Mobility L6 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

My main camera doesn't work for nokia n70

After the fall, ur phone camera which is slightly heavier component might have got some kind of shock.
Please try to visit a service centre for its service. It should'nt cost that much.
good luck

Jun 16, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

Motorolav3 not switching on

depending on how hard the phone hit the ground it must have short curcited thecucit board try and gt the board repaired if it is not too damaged and we will continue from there

Mar 18, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3c Cellular Phone

4 Answers

Nokia N70 fell in the toilet

To help drying out the phone, I suggest taking the phone apart. (i.e. battery, sim card, back cover, etc) putting it all into a container of rice, Use a container that you can put a lid on. Let the phone set in the rice for a couple of days. The uncooked rice will draw the moisture out of the equipment. This will dry it out, but whether or not it shorted the unit out is your next step.

Please rate this solution

Nov 01, 2007 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone

Not finding what you are looking for?
Nokia N70 Cellular Phone Logo

Related Topics:

68 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Nokia Cell Phones Experts

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17129 Answers


Level 3 Expert

18259 Answers

IT Solution
IT Solution

Level 3 Expert

797 Answers

Are you a Nokia Cell Phone Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides