How do I load songs on to my MP3. In MSC mode the only available folders are: PHOTO, RECORD, tmp, and VIDEO. The instructions say:
"MSC mode, the files can be dragged/copied to the Removable Disk/Music
No Music directory exists. And in MTP mode, I try and drag music into the music folder and a window pops up telling me I have to skip through all of my songs and none get uploaded. What am I doing wrong?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
are you able to see all your music files in your sansa player? if yes, try to play those songs from your mp3 player. then you can format your mp3 player directly without connecting to the computer. before doing that check whether you have all the files as backup. after formatting, once again transfer all the songs, files you need. this solve your problem.
go to settings on your mp3 then usb mode then click msc then reconnnect to computer go to my computer then tools folder option, then view tab, then hidden folders then click show hidden folders! HOPE THIS HELPS!! bigman14
You need to put the device into "recovery mode" before you run the tool.
- Turn the device off (hold power for 20 seconds) - Slide the hold switch into "hold" position. - Press and hold the "record" button while connecting it to your computer. Keep holding the "record" button until you see the "new hardware found" on your computer.
Then run the recovery tool. Select format when prompted.
The only way I know to delete music files or voice or FM recordings, is straight from the User's manual on the CD:
1. Set the e250 to MSC mode.
2. Plug it in to your computer with the USB connector.
3. Open the Sansa e250 drive in My Computer and browse to the MUSIC folder (or RECORD folder)and delete the files there. (That's where you also add music files, by dragging from other explorer windows.)
To delete (or add) photo and video files, you have to use the Media Converter, which you install from the disk that came with the e250.
First switch your USB control to MSC. Then turn off your mp3 player and activate the hold icon. Then turn it on while holding the record button with hold icon still being activated. then it will go to recovery mode. Now plug your sandisk into the computer and wait until it says RECOVERY COMPLETE...PLEASE DISCONNECT or when it just says for you to disconnect. This worked on my sandisk, and it hopefully work for you.