Question about GE RM24912 Universal Remote Control
GE universal remote
SOURCE: ge universal remote
Hi!!!! I Have a GE universal remote and I lost the code sheet. The remote is GE universal remote RM24930.............My TV is a sanyo...................Anyone with any help or the code could you please let me know............Thank you sooooo much anyone that can help!!!!! Julie
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
Posted on May 11, 2009
These are the steps on how to program your GE Universal Remote Control without the list of codes.
1. Manually turn on the device to be
2. Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator stays on, then release the SETUP button.
3. Press and quickly release the desired device button. The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the ON•OFF button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled turns off. The red indicator blinks off with each button press.
Note: Code Search starts from the currently stored four digit number under that mode. Sometimes the
first code that “works” with your device may only
allow limited functionality (e.g. the MENU button
might not work). There may be a code that performs
more functions. Continue the code search process
until the best code is found.
5. Press and release ENTER to install the code.
Posted on Jun 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2015 | GE Remote Controls
Apr 15, 2011 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Dec 14, 2009 | GE Remote Controls
May 10, 2009 | Universal Remote Control GE174Universal...
Apr 03, 2009 | GE RM24911 Remote Control
Jan 03, 2009 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Apr 24, 2008 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Nov 06, 2007 | GE RM24930 Remote Control
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!