My sansa wont turn on the screen turns white and seems to reload again and i already tried what guys told another person but it still will not fix it and i also did recovery mode can you plaese help me
Try resetting (holding power button for twenty seconds)
or letting the battery run out and charging it
still not working?
did you get a warranty, or did you buy it recently, you may be able to take it back to the storee you got it from orr send it back to the manufacturer?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Seems like your player may be encountering some corruption. Try this and see if it would help:
Switch your Sansa E250 to its Recovery Mode:
1. Make sure the player is powered off
2. Enable the "Hold" switch (located on the top of the player). You would know it's enabled when you see the "orange-colored" surface
3. Press the "Record" button. Make sure you keep it pressed while pressing on the "Menu" button.
4. keep your fingers pressed on these 2 buttons until the E250 LCD screen displays "Welcome to Recovery Mode"
5. Connect your E250 to your computer. (Just a reminder: The minimum Operating System requirements for a Sansa E200 player is Windows XP and above)
6. Double-click on "My Computer" and you would see your Sansa E250 appear as a "16 MB" drive. Note: If you do not see that "16 MB" drive/partition, please repeat steps 1-6.
Next, Apply the firmware for the E250 (your player should be connected to your PC at this time):
Use this link to download the firmware for your Sansa E250 (for better results, please save this file on your "Desktop":
Double left-click on the downloaded file, and follow the on-screen prompts. The file will automatically re-flash your player and format it as well, thereby clearing all possible file/system corruptions that may have occurred.
When the process is complete, unplug your E250 from your computer, and please make sure you disable the "Hold" switch
Power up your E250 and 90-99% of the time, it would boot up successfully.
Let me know if this helped :)
My Sansa has a similar problem. Sometimes when the Sansa turns on (after the Sandisk logo) the screen will either turn black, blue, or black and white stripes. The player still works, but it is hard to navigate without the screen, obviously.
What I end up doing is letting the backlight turn off and then pressing any button. Sometimes when the screen comes back, the display is allright again. But sometimes it takes more than a few tries. Turning it off and on again seems to work a little better, but it is more time consuming.
Try reloading the firmware. If the Sansa Updater says that you have the lastest firmware download the firmware manually and then run the software.
In addition, tech support is fantastic with Sansa give them a call or e-mail.
My sansa 260 has had the blue ring glowing and no screen for a while and I tried all the repair software and none of it worked because my sansa would not connect to my computer. I used the 15 second trick to turn it off, put it on hold then opened the back. Above the battery in the back is a black rectangle which was out a little so I pushed it back in took the battery out and put it back in and when i closed it and turned it on the screen was back! Works perfectly now
To Reboot your sansa e250 without removing batteries . Switch to hold position ( right beside headphone jack ) Press and hold menu and rec buttons at the same time untill screen resets. On my player lock up usually happens when it hits a corrupt song - try to delete and reload the culprit to minimize future lock ups. Hope this helps someone out there.