My w550i is not responding to anything new i cannot receive files via bluetooth but can send i cannot manage my file , create new folders, rename old ones my phone takes pictures ,pretends to save them but does not . anytime i try to record a video it put the application off among other things what do i do please help me
well thank you all . just want to tell u all that resetting the phone using the factory settings did not only work but has rendered my phone empty of all multimedia and games . now my phone is more useless than ever . THANK U ALL AGAIN. THANKS. THANK YOU THANK YOU
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
turn on bluetooth on both the devices and then in the sending phone go to that music file and go to option and then send option and then select via bluetooth the sending phone searches for other devices and list the phones that are available now select the name to which u should send the file and if you select send the other device will prompt you telling that you have a file and will ask whether to accept or reject once u select accept you will start receiving the file
There are 2 Methods
1 is via Bluetooth other option is using a USB data cable
- Switch on BT on both PC and phone.
- Click on BT icon in the phone and select send a file or you may send directly by selecting the file.
- Accept the file receiving via phone.
Via USB cable
- Connect the cable.
- Select Mass Storage from the phone , when prompted.
- Copy files to the newly installed removable drive (Which is phone's memory)
Dear sir for sending or receiving the music via bluetooth, first of all you have to turn on the bluetooth.
1. Tap on start.
2. Select programs
3. Tap Comm manager
4. Click on Bluetooth to turn it on.
Once the bluetooth is on close the Comm Manager screen and leave the Programs window open.
5. Find the music files on your phone. Usually they are on File Explorer.
You can find File Explorer in Programs screen.
6. If the songs are in your memory card, select Storage Card from drop down list and find the song in its specific folder.
7. Select the song you would like to send.
8. Click on Menu and tap on 'Beam File...'.
9. It will search for other Bluetooth device. Once the device is found, send the file.
Once the file sending is done you will get notification and you can also check on other device.
For receiving the music file via Blueetooth, just follow the first 4 steps.
I hope these steps will help you. Do write back and let me and other know how did you you go.
In order to send pictures from your phone to other devices via Bluetooth, the following steps should be taken:
• Access your phones picture library
• View the picture you want to send
• Hit the menu button
• Select “Copy” from the menu list
• Chose “Bluetooth”
• Hit “Yes” when it asks you if you want to temporarily turn on Bluetooth
• Select “Look For Devices”
• Once your phone finds the device and lists its name, you select that device name
• The receiving device is then prompted to accept/reject my file
• Once accepted, the picture is sent (takes about two seconds)
When you are receiving the file, check whether you have checked the Visible to other option. And it will ask for the confirmation when you will be receiving the file from other phone whether to accept or not. While sending the phone to which you are sending data should accept the file you are sending.
First be sure the two phones are visible to each other,Next pull up the file that you wish to transfer, select options (or more), send, via bluetooth. Then your phone should give you a list of targets choose the one that you wish the file to go to and press select. The receiving phone will then as if the transfer should be accepted. Confirm this and the file will transfer....unless the file is too large, an incompatible type or has been "copy protected". Good luck.
o send a file via Bluetooth:From the Start-up screen select the Main Menu icon Go to Multi-media (Figure 1) Select My Stuff (Figure 2) Go the images/sounds/videos/documents and select the file you wish to send Select the Menu icon at the bottom left of the screen Select Send Via (Figure 3) Then choose Bluetooth (Figure 4) You will then be presented with a list of devices in your area. (Figure 5) If you do not see the device you wish to send your file to ensure it’s has Bluetooth switched on and select New Your handset with then search for all Bluetooth devices in your area (Figure 6) Select your device and your handset will send the file (Figure 7) The Bluetooth device you are sending your file to must accept the file (Figure 8)
To receive files via Bluetooth ensure you have Bluetooth switched on – only accept files from devices you recognise. You will receive a message stating the file name with the option to accept or reject the file To receive select Accept (Figure 9) The file will then be transferred to your handset (Figure 10) It will then be saved in your images folder