- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Take out the UMD disc from the back of the PSP if one is inserted.
Take out your memory card from the memory card reader if one is inserted.
Turn on your PSP.
Go to the "Settings" tab in the Cross Media Bar and select "System Settings."
Select "Restore Default Settings" and confirm that you wish to restore all settings to the factory defaults.
Restart your PSP.
Try connecting to the Internet again. If you still get the 80410A0b error, try connecting to another network. If you successfully establish a connection to another network, your router is at fault. If you cannot connect to the second network, your PSP's Wi-Fi card could be damaged and may need repairs.
Tips & Warnings
Ensure that you are entering the Wi-Fi SSID and password correctly on the PSP.
You can contact PlayStation Support (see Resources) to start a repair order if you PSP's Wi-Fi card is faulty.
if you require further assistance please let me know and i will be glad to assist you. Thanks
Based onyour concern, I suggest trying the following steps:
1. Before you plug it in make sure the PSPis in USB connect mode.
-->Also make sure the Memory Stick PRO Duo has been formatted for PSP. If it's notthis is how you do it:
On themain menu, scroll all the way left to the "Settings" menu. Thenselect "System Settings." Then scroll to "Format MemoryStick" and press X.
2. Connect the PSP to your PC with a USBcable. 3. Press the "home" button on thePSP
--> atthe lower left of the screen you can see the home button.
4. Use the left-right directional buttons tofind "Settings", then the up-down buttons to find "USBConnection" on the PSP. 5. Press the "X" button, your PSPshould display "USB Connection". 6. Please wait until your computer tells youthat a new USB device has been connected, then show you a new generic harddrive, usually E: or F: 7. Click on the drive letter thatcorresponds to the PSP unit.
Thank youfor using FixYa.
Go to Settings > System Settings > Restore Default Settings reset your settings, if this does not work and you are running custom firmware follow these steps: 1.- hold the power of switch till screen goes blank 2.- turn psp back on while holding the right bumper 3.- once on the recovery screen go to Advanced > Format Flash 1 and Reset Settings ( you will get a blu screen but dont worry about it and just press O.)
If all fails then just try re flashing your PSP with your current or an update custom firmware.
Internal Error Has Occured Error Codes : (80110404), (80410A0B), (8008273A) - Possible device/software malfunction + Restart device / take out the battery + Restore default settings + If none of this works, you can send it back to SONY.