Question about T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
I have a SideKick3 Locked, i Purchased from a friend 3 months ago before he moved! and i forgotten the code!
Can you Please Help!
Email > email@example.com
If it is the 3 digit code a master reset will clear it.
Do a master reset.
1. Remove the battery and the SIM card from the device.
2. Flip the sidekick open; press and hold the letter 'r' on the keypad.
3. While holding the letter 'r', place the battery back in the device. DO NOT INSERT THE SIM CARD YET.
4. The sidekick will restart itself twice. Please make sure not to let the letter 'r' go until it has fully rebooted.
5. Once it has fully rebooted, remove the battery, re-insert the SIM card and battery and power up the device.
6. Once the device has fully rebooted, all prior information should be erased from the device and it should be restored back to the default factoy settings.
Posted on Dec 27, 2007
Tried last 4 digits of cell # ?
Hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 26, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2012 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Sep 28, 2011 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Nov 29, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
May 11, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Feb 14, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Dec 27, 2007 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!