Question about T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
I have a SideKick3 Locked, i Purchased from a friend 3 months ago before he moved! and i forgotten the code!
Can you Please Help!
Email > firstname.lastname@example.org
If it is the 3 digit code a master reset will clear it.
Do a master reset.
1. Remove the battery and the SIM card from the device.
2. Flip the sidekick open; press and hold the letter 'r' on the keypad.
3. While holding the letter 'r', place the battery back in the device. DO NOT INSERT THE SIM CARD YET.
4. The sidekick will restart itself twice. Please make sure not to let the letter 'r' go until it has fully rebooted.
5. Once it has fully rebooted, remove the battery, re-insert the SIM card and battery and power up the device.
6. Once the device has fully rebooted, all prior information should be erased from the device and it should be restored back to the default factoy settings.
Posted on Dec 27, 2007
Tried last 4 digits of cell # ?
Hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 26, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2012 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Sep 28, 2011 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Nov 29, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
May 11, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Feb 14, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Dec 27, 2007 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Apr 02, 2014 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!