Question about Hotpoint Aquarius WMA42 Front Load Washer
Clean the drain filter ( It says its self cleaning but its not).
On my Hotpoint Aquarius WD440 the procedure is as folows:
1) Drain as best as possible, switch off electrics at socket
2) Remove the plastic panel at the back of the machine
3)Locate the large diameter short black flexi drain hose on the right hand side
4)Slacken the screw on the TOP jubilee clip (The one holding the hose to the drum ) until the rubber hose can slide off
5) The plastic filter is inside the end of the hose. Remove it, disassemble and clean it - then reassemble it remembering to re-insert the ball inside the filter
6) Put the filter back in the hose, there are 2 slots which will locate on two ribs on the drum
7) Refit the hose and re-tighten the jubilee clip.
Posted on Nov 04, 2008
Plug off the wall. Open up behind the machine. Check to see if any wires loose. See that the wires from the control panel to the motor are plugged in tight. Vibration from the machine could loosen the wires and give the display wrong readings, or disrupt the run.
Rate me please..........
Posted on Dec 26, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
May 26, 2015 | Maytag Washing Machines
This issue usually occurs due to kinked drain pipe, clogged
drain filter or drain pump. First make sure that the drain is not clogged and
remove clogs if present. If no visible lint is present then remove the lower
front access panel to check the drain filter and drain pump for any clogs,
you'll need to clean the drain filter and drain pump completely. Hope this
helps... Please post back for any further assistance.
Aug 04, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Sep 26, 2010 | Washing Machines
Jun 27, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel IWL12 Top Load Washer
Dec 28, 2008 | Maytag Atlantis MAV6000 Top Load Washer
Apr 22, 2008 | Washing Machines
Mar 28, 2016 | Hotpoint Aquarius WMA42 Front Load Washer
233 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!